The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 484
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; to little and life would end!...

to little and life would end!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    SHOCKING
    YouTube - Marcia Griffiths - electric Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Uh that STI top mount and turbo is a reaaally good price! I might jump on that...That is unless its not sold.

EDIT: Called the kid, he isnt home works til 11:00 tonight. I talked to his dad, or grandpa maybe. He said he would have him call me tonight. I know I need a lot before that upgrade, but I definantely am not going to pass up that offer!

lucky lucky steve.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

I got time right now. Did you buy the exhaust flanges and the 2 inches of pipe?
    hahaha, no, and... . not yet.. umm, i have to go get the pipe, but i really have less then a clue on what i need. so i was hoping you'd help me out. i wouldn't be able to go till later tonight ??? please? sir...

and sadly jenny, i know you dance like this...
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

YAY Happy Times, Phone call to me = Clutch install complete... stupid having to wait on the damn friction insert.

oohhh someone buy me this

Stroker kit

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post

and sadly jenny, i know you dance like this...
    with gum in her mouth no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    oohhh someone buy me this

Stroker kit
    Wowie, thats a nice setup right yander. So you finally got the clucth in then eh gilly? Did you ever figure out how your old one got burned out so fast?

Lou, that Electric slide video made me like 20 to 30 percent dumber from watching it. "She sure gots the boogie!"

EDIT: For you hawkeyes wanting a cheap front lip. eBay Motors: 06-07 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI URETHANE FRONT LIP S204 (item 330277171005 end time Oct-21-08 18:00:00 PDT)
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-21-2008 at 06:41 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

clutch is finally in yes. have an exciting suprise coming for you all (no its not VF39s lol or anything material for that matter) just about a week or so I promise :P.....

And no steve no word on why the other one burned up so fast.. at this point Nick down at mac thinks it was probably a manufacturing defect(less than a 1k miles on it) on the old clutch... but will be near impossible to prove let alone get a refund for since a burned up clutch is a burned up clutch they will probably say it was from abusive driving.../sigh
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 10-21-2008 at 06:50 PM.

Wow that sucks, a stage 3 clutch is not something I would want to be throwing money away on for a defect.. either that or your friend is hammering your car while your out.

SO im browsing around on ebay, looking for just random upgrades and it seems to me that there are some really cheap deals on there for some stuff, if any of you care to look tell me if any of this crap is worth my money. I am always VERY skeptical about anything sold in bulk on ebay.

eBay Motors: 02 03-05 Subaru WRX Drilled & Slotted F+R Brake Rotors (item 320302784132 end time Oct-21-08 23:41:59 PDT)

eBay Motors: 17 BLACK ADR-11 WHEELS RIMS 5 LUG MAZDA 3 6 WRX TSX RSX (item 110301483589 end time Oct-22-08 01:11:33 PDT)
    Wheels are wayyyyyyy down on the list but still, thats to good of deal for a good quality set of rims right?

eBay Motors: 02-06 Subaru Impreza WRX Turbo Inlet 4 PLY BLACK (item 200263761660 end time Oct-21-08 18:48:27 PDT)
    This is the only thing im seriously considering to buy, I just cant do it though. Well I cant do it without the consent of everyone letting me know its not a waste. I know that cheap exhaust parts usually mean poor quality. But what about on items that are silicone?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

meh maybe

eBay Motors: 17 BLACK ADR-11 WHEELS RIMS 5 LUG MAZDA 3 6 WRX TSX RSX (item 110301483589 end time Oct-22-08 01:11:33 PDT)
    Wheels are wayyyyyyy down on the list but still, thats to good of deal for a good quality set of rims right?
    Hell no... shop here
    $170 for shipping is a no go... lol i think i got free shipping when i got my rotas and tire combo :P
    eBay Motors: 02-06 Subaru Impreza WRX Turbo Inlet 4 PLY BLACK (item 200263761660 end time Oct-21-08 18:48:27 PDT)
    This is the only thing im seriously considering to buy, I just cant do it though. Well I cant do it without the consent of everyone letting me know its not a waste. I know that cheap exhaust parts usually mean poor quality. But what about on items that are silicone?
    I'm concerned about the turbulent airflow possible inside that if its not smoothed correctly.

i have been looking at those turbo inlets as well and might try one. i have heard(can remember were) that the quality is not bad and some one said that they thought it was better then the perrin inlet but not as good as samco inlet.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Well thats what I figured. Im trying to find a good turbo inlet for under 150 bucks. Ive had this ridiculous tiny vac leak (about 2 hg-inches of mercury) for the last while and im out of ideas at what it could be now, except for the intake manifold gasket has a small leak in it somewhere (highly unlikely though, not leaking any coolant and the car only has 68,000 miles on it.) If its not the Intake manifold gasket, then its gotta be in my vacuum plumbing somewhere. I was thinking the turbo inlet maybe.

I know its nothing serious to worry about but the tiny crap is what will turn into big crap if you ignore it for to long.

I retract my previous statement if those aren't knock off ADR-11 (knock off of a knock off lol that would be funny :P) wheels thats a little bit of a savings (on the 17" probably saved a little those wheels are 110 a piece on the adr website.)
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 10-21-2008 at 07:19 PM.

hey man, you gonan be able to weld this thing up with me my friend? i have it iwth me now so i can go get it. i just wanted you to look at it with me and give me an opinon on how to do it. should i keep the stock pipe or just weld a strait pipe to the muffler?

ps, my motorcycle got repod today 13 days after i made my payment on it. Im screwed
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.