The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 482
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman hmmmm something to think about? find me some rear slotted brakes w a black hat or ...

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    hmmmm something to think about? find me some rear slotted brakes w a black hat or a good catch can, or some exterior mod that is within 300 bones....... i will look for some things for your car. like under panel, intercooler bracket, css top mount intercooler, vf39, info on accesstuner, ra-r grill, that sort of thing.
    good catch can? perrin... oakos auto has em for i think like 130ish good price for a great product.

I really really want to get a JDM style Front Grill but then id have to have it paint matched.. (OC2= wrb code?) those run about 100 for a knock off or about 240 for the real deal.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hour of dead time.. people must be on lunch's at work.
    Http://www.myspace.com/oogiesfaded

tint
    wrx exhaust
    mud flaps
    Drop in K&N

Where does the oil come from that gets in the intake system anyways? And how does the catch can, catch it?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Where does the oil come from that gets in the intake system anyways? And how does the catch can, catch it?
    here you go steve to answer your questions :P

Where does this oil come from?

On a WRX, this oil gets introduced into the intake tract via two hoses- the one coming from the PCV (Postive Crankcase Ventilation) valve and the valve cover vent lines.

Valve cover vent lines? There's more than one
    Yes, but they're T'd into that black tube which runs in front of your intercooler. The third part of the T is a hose running to your inlet pipe.

Ahhh thanks Gilly. Once I get an STi top mount and all silicone Y pipe hoses, ill put in a catch can at the same time.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    on nasioc they had a post of some new trans that they make for performance, but they were in the organ saleing price range.

o and this Answers to 4EAT Modifications
    sweet just what i was looking for. need to do valve body and oil cooler . i was on the fork lift foreeeeeeeever that is were i went haha.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

really you want to install two... one on the PCV (Postive Crankcase Ventilation) valve and one on the T(the part thats going to the inlet) of the valve cover vent lines.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    sweet just what i was looking for. need to do valve body and oil cooler . i was on the fork lift foreeeeeeeever that is were i went haha.
    Oil cooler you say ? I hear those look super hot on a subie

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    really you want to install two... one on the PCV (Postive Crankcase Ventilation) valve and one on the T(the part thats going to the inlet) of the valve cover vent lines.
    i have an electric shift kit on my truck. to bad they dont make one of those(maybe they do) at the flip of a switch i can have stock shifting stage 1 or 2.(2 is not recomended for daily use) my truck is not fast but damn it shifts pretty hard and quick.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-21-2008 at 02:35 PM.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Oil cooler you say ? I hear those look super hot on a subie
    except for the blue ones haha.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    except for the blue ones haha.
    duh a blue oil cooler would be lame... thats why you get polish aluminum

Dammit I wish I were not broke!! This is such a good price too! Anyone want to call dibs?
    ksl.com - Ad Listing

duh a blue oil cooler would be lame... thats why you get polish aluminum
    dang i messed that one up i kept thinking you had a blue one till i looked at your pic again.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Dammit I wish I were not broke!! This is such a good price too! Anyone want to call dibs?
    ksl.com - Ad Listing
    dang that is good. i wish i had 500 bucks. andy andy call dibs and then give me your tmic. one of us has to get that.

hmm what do you guys think of this: front grill

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.