The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 481
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 morning lou hope you gettin feeling better and working with something like that sucks. ooige we ...

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    morning lou hope you gettin feeling better and working with something like that sucks. ooige we just need to mow a few lawns of shovel some snow wal-laaaa hybrid intakefor 40 bucks. is your car a auto or manual? hawk tell me something new ir something to think about.
    its a auto mayne!! didnt want the stick no mo'

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

morning lou hope you gettin feeling better and working with something like that sucks. ooige we just need to mow a few lawns of shovel some snow wal-laaaa hybrid intakefor 40 bucks. is your car a auto or manual? hawk tell me something new ir something to think about.
    hmmmm something to think about? find me some rear slotted brakes w a black hat or a good catch can, or some exterior mod that is within 300 bones....... i will look for some things for your car. like under panel, intercooler bracket, css top mount intercooler, vf39, info on accesstuner, ra-r grill, that sort of thing.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    hmmmm something to think about? find me some rear slotted brakes w a black hat or a good catch can, or some exterior mod that is within 300 bones....... i will look for some things for your car. like under panel, intercooler bracket, css top mount intercooler, vf39, info on accesstuner, ra-r grill, that sort of thing.
    we also need to find what fog lights i should use for that idea i had at star bucks .
    i have always liked the hella black magics for driving lights. and would work good for this idea.
    i will try and find something for you.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-21-2008 at 11:02 AM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

we also need to find what fog lights i should use for that idea i had at star bucks .

i will try and find something.
    i need to find me some good fogs too..

I Support ClubWRX
    Happy am, mtn. states. JL, get feeling better soon! Tony, have you checked w/ any of the vendors here for your brakes? Armin (verdugo) may be able to help you out...
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    for a christmas present for you steve lol
    So nice, so very very nice.

So lou you really tore your shoulder up or was hawk just guessing? Either way I hope it feels better.

Im getting pretty sick of Cobb, my intake was supposed to be in today, so I just got off the phone with them. They said another few weeks. Psh by then its winter! I need a SR before the snow hits!
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-21-2008 at 11:22 AM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post

So lou you really tore your shoulder up or was hawk just guessing? Either way I hope it feels better.

Im getting pretty sick of Cobb, my intake was supposed to be in today, so I just got off the phone with them. They said another few weeks. Psh by then its winter! I need a SR before the snow hits!
    if the snow hits we will just chop you cai short for now . but ya that thing as been on back order forever.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

treq get some hella fogs, steve j lou really fed her ****e up man its no bueno. blah i am bored, oogie we can still make your car sick i meen come on its a subie!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

if the snow hits we will just chop you cai short for now . but ya that thing as been on back order forever.
    Yeah seriously not a bad Idea..I hate my AEM intake.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Ha, yeah... it's icky. I took some pics of my shoulder last night but it's kinda gross looking

Well that sucks Lou, So what did the doctor say to do? Surgery? Or just take it easy?

treq get some hella fogs, steve j lou really fed her ****e up man its no bueno. blah i am bored, oogie we can still make your car sick i meen come on its a subie!
    ive never had any doubts

Well that sucks Lou, So what did the doctor say to do? Surgery? Or just take it easy?
    Right now I have this amazingly attractive brace that wraps around my shoulder and back that I have to wear for a while, then if I improve then I do physical therapy... if no improvement, maybe surgery, ugh. No riding for the rest of the year, I am pretty down about that

i need 200 bucks for black magics. i dont know if you can run yellow bulbs in them or not . but they are really thin just what i need and will be hiding when off . yes ooige we will make it sweet. does anyone make shift kits for the 4eat trans?

i need 200 bucks for black magics. i dont know if you can run yellow bulbs in them or not . but they are really thin just what i need and will be hiding when off . yes ooige we will make it sweet. does anyone make shift kits for the 4eat trans?
    on nasioc they had a post of some new trans that they make for performance, but they were in the organ saleing price range.

o and this Answers to 4EAT Modifications
    Last edited by oogie; 10-21-2008 at 01:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.