The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 465
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Gilly Monster Its just a rash, 3-5 days and it will clear up .. i wish it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    Its just a rash, 3-5 days and it will clear up ..

i wish it would comes that quick
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

something else you say please tell.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

i am getting a DP i just want to make the clan stronger.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    Woo woo!!!
    Congrats!!
    Were you able to talk down the price with that one guy?

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    hmmm good idea infact ill walk over to my fridge and get a dr pepper right now also!

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Woo woo!!!
    Congrats!!
    Were you able to talk down the price with that one guy?
    ended up settling on 290 shipped. it has 5500 miles on it about. just waiting to hear back so i can send payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    hmmm good idea infact ill walk over to my fridge and get a dr pepper right now also!
    mmmhhhmmm i want a dr. pepper

yeah yeah treq sick (that was in a gangster voice btw) so invidia divorced wraped? right? gilly how many cfm does that turbo push and when do you fully spool? jenny we washin are cars on sat. mornin than rollin 17 tuff to the meet! its gonna be so hard oooooooooo peeps better watch out. that many subies going up one canyon is liable to start a landslide.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

hmm apparently my transmission is still in pieces waiting some sort of insert for my flywheel (o.O?) not quite sure what that is about my buddy was really vague in his email...

i really could not do that man i dont trust people enough
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    i really could not do that man i dont trust people enough
    well the only reason the email was from my friend was because he went to take photos yesterday and it was up on the rack at mac still (getting the clutch done) ...

As for the turbo im fully spooling by around 4200 rpm... and as for the cfm i wanna say right around 700 (694ish iirc)

Yes yes, we will have a car washing party Saturday morning before we head to Smiths... I think Jason may have to stay behind and get us ready for the dunes, so he may not be able to come to the meet.
    $290 is not bad... just think, those things brand new are like $450+... and with like 5k miles it's not bad.
    I am with you Tony... I wouldn't trust people enough with my car... you are brave Gilly

well i have known the guy for a little over 14 years now lol... so i think i can trust him :P...

edit: checked my other email. mac is just waiting on a new friction insert for my fidenza flywheel... so good times...
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 10-16-2008 at 04:47 PM.

NJO
    stev i thin k i saw you last night you but im not sure, i was waiting at the light above the freway on 13th east and a silver bugeye with black stockies drive infront of me heading north off the freewya and i flashed my lights (so i hope it was you).
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    yeah yeah treq sick (that was in a gangster voice btw) so invidia divorced wraped? right? gilly how many cfm does that turbo push and when do you fully spool? jenny we washin are cars on sat. mornin than rollin 17 tuff to the meet! its gonna be so hard oooooooooo peeps better watch out. that many subies going up one canyon is liable to start a landslide.

invidia divorced not wrapped. ya i am going to have to wash the car real quick on saturday.

OO they drive is going to be loud haha.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.