The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 461
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx Hook ups for snow tires? I will check and see if my friend still does work ...

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Hook ups for snow tires? I will check and see if my friend still does work over at Big O Tires for ya
    sweetness..... Gilly nice pickup im still debating what i want in that area but i know its going to be expensive.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I am so stoked for your CBE!!! Are you going to have time to throw it on today?? They are fairly easy to put on, so it should not be too bad, and I want to hear it when I see ya on Saturday.
    it should be nice to finally hear the car haha. i hope i have time today. if not i will tomorrow. tony was going to check if he could do it tomorrow at school so it would be really quick on a lift. 700 bucks right now would be nice. i would get springs,DP and sti tmic.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    it should be nice to finally hear the car haha. i hope i have time today. if not i will tomorrow. tony was going to check if he could do it tomorrow at school so it would be really quick on a lift.
    For sure, it'll cut the time in half if you have a lift.
    And just think... all you'll need to do after this is spend about $200-$300 more and you'll be Stage 2! Woot!
    Speaking of... did you ever get that guy to come down on price on that Invidia DP?

For sure, it'll cut the time in half if you have a lift.
    And just think... all you'll need to do after this is spend about $200-$300 more and you'll be Stage 2! Woot!
    Speaking of... did you ever get that guy to come down on price on that Invidia DP?
    i wrote him last night so we will see what he says. hopfully it will work out.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

hi everybody (said in doctor nick's voice) steve i wish i could have fixed your problem, the thing that is wierd is usually with vacuum leaks the car idles funny but yours seems ok? maybe i am just crazy? call cobb and see how much that test is first it should be low but just in case..... maybe if it is high we can take it to solid and have them look at it. treq catback ftw, if i were you i would put it on tonight there are already 7 project cars for friday that we probably wont finish... but i can still help you. Lou i love your grill we just need to black our rear badges and wala twinners for life. even more so when we both have our stock wheels on. glad you had fun at the hookah, by the way you got quite the amount of attention from my class gilly turbo is amazing but no pics of the car ftl but i guess it will tide me over for now. dizzle werd up brother we need to log your car asap so we can get it runnin preemo(spelling?) well that is my long winded entrance enjoy!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    hi everybody (said in doctor nick's voice) steve i wish i could have fixed your problem, the thing that is wierd is usually with vacuum leaks the car idles funny but yours seems ok? maybe i am just crazy? call cobb and see how much that test is first it should be low but just in case..... maybe if it is high we can take it to solid and have them look at it. treq catback ftw, if i were you i would put it on tonight there are already 7 project cars for friday that we probably wont finish... but i can still help you. Lou i love your grill we just need to black our rear badges and wala twinners for life. even more so when we both have our stock wheels on. glad you had fun at the hookah, by the way you got quite the amount of attention from my class gilly turbo is amazing but no pics of the car ftl but i guess it will tide me over for now. dizzle werd up brother we need to log your car asap so we can get it runnin preemo(spelling?) well that is my long winded entrance enjoy!
    Haha yeah, according to your teacher I should come around more often it was funny... everyone was like "omg a girl, what is going on"
    Tony, are you going to paint your stockies black too? You should... I think it'll look 10x better.
    When do you guys start working on suspension? Like when would I be able to come put lowering springs on at your school?

Big weerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddd up to logging......treq it'll be good to have the suby roar just in time for the meet.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

yeah lou when you signin up? we are doin suspension next semester so we can do it then or like wayyyyyyyyyyyy sooner. lwts try and get some obp in a spray for our badges it would look sick all paint matched. and yeah stockes are goin black how precious. dizz lets log during the meet.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Big weerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddd up to logging......treq it'll be good to have the suby roar just in time for the meet.
    yes i am excited. i am going to try and get everything loaded on that laptop tonight(my dad has to take a few things off first) then we can sit down and mess with it.

yeah lou when you signin up? we are doin suspension next semester so we can do it then or like wayyyyyyyyyyyy sooner. lwts try and get some obp in a spray for our badges it would look sick all paint matched. and yeah stockes are goin black how precious. dizz lets log during the meet.
    Hokay, i'd like to think that I could somehow afford springs before Christmas... but I doubt I will. I'm just going to ask for the green stuff for Christmas from my parents, so I can buy my car parts... cuz my mom will have NO clue how to order parts for my car... women, sheesh haha.
    Yeah, and if we can't get it in spray, we can just get a bottle of touch up paint and just paint it on the badges!

yeah lou can you pick some up at the stealership? i will pay you
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

yeah lou can you pick some up at the stealership? i will pay you
    I wouldn't be able to until next week, but yeah I can.

thanks dudette i owe you one..... so what is new? i am bored at work and need some entertainment
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Alright ill give them a call, I thought it was $30 for the smoke test? If not then where is solid, Ive never heard of them?

Treq I might have access to a lift tonight. I will let you know!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Steve.... Schfifty Five Hahah
    YouTube - Schfifty Five

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.