The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 460
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 yes there cars are SICK i get jealous every drive down pipe for steve http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/person...-downpipe.html Your ...

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    yes there cars are SICK i get jealous every drive

down pipe for steve
    CA: FS Downpipe,
    Your always keeping an eye out for those sales arent you treq! Good thing too! But unfortunately im sold on an invidia exhaust setup. I used to know this, but have forgotten. What is the difference between divorced bellmouth and married. I know the difference looks wise, but whats the purpose of seperating the gases again?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Your always keeping an eye out for those sales arent you treq! Good thing too! But unfortunately im sold on an invidia exhaust setup. I used to know this, but have forgotten. What is the difference between divorced bellmouth and married. I know the difference looks wise, but whats the purpose of seperating the gases again?

ya i am always trying to watch out for sales. it is suppose to seperate the gases so that is doesnt create turbulence i believe.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

ya i am always trying to watch out for sales. it is suppose to seperate the gases so that is doesnt create turbulence i believe.
    Ahhh yes that would make sense. But they're no good for an external wastegate setup I would imagine. Right like im ever going to be able to afford an External wastegate setup! One day right?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Ahhh yes that would make sense. But they're no good for an external wastegate setup I would imagine. Right like im ever going to be able to afford an External wastegate setup! One day right?
    ya a bell mouth is better for EWG but me and you have a looooong way to go before then . i am just excited to get my CBE. we all need to do some pulls that was fun. i want to see steve and NJO go at it. hawk needs some real compitition haha
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

ya a bell mouth is better for EWG but me and you have a looooong way to go before then . i am just excited to get my CBE. we all need to do some pulls that was fun. i want to see steve and NJO go at it. hawk needs some real compitition haha
    Njo Im sure could take with this vac leak I got.. I am really hoping to get another guage on exchange from checker, and fix this vac leak tomorrow. I wish cobb would freaking get my intake in too! I have been waiting since the 13th of september!

I bet tony needs some real competition, he's a few steps ahead of most of us! He can just pull against gilly when gilly comes over! Then we'll be needing to get gilly someone to compete with...I wish I could get my buddy jason to come around on here. He's got a lot of money put into his bugeye. He's up there in Gillys league. I havent seen the car in a while though, last I heard he was putting in a new tranny, he blew his stocker out. Amazing it lasted as long as it did. 380hp to the wheels @ 28 psi. And yes he's already blown one engine! We used to chill a lot but now he's always busy with the ladies. He's Booty blind! Psh loser. It would be fun to see him out at the meet though, i think ill invite him.

I bet tony needs some real competition, he's a few steps ahead of most of us! He can just pull against gilly when gilly comes over! Then we'll be needing to get gilly someone to compete with...I wish I could get my buddy jason to come around on here. He's got a lot of money put into his bugeye. He's up there in Gillys league. I havent seen the car in a while though, last I heard he was putting in a new tranny, he blew his stocker out. Amazing it lasted as long as it did. 380hp to the wheels @ 28 psi. And yes he's already blown one engine! We used to chill a lot but now he's always busy with the ladies. He's Booty blind! Psh loser. It would be fun to see him out at the meet though, i think ill invite him.
    Steve I know plently of people that are in my league.. and Quite a few that can smoke me... but that being said those that can generally had a stronger base car to start with *cough* STi *cough* so they already had a bigger engine and better tranny to begin with. And 28 psi? no wonder he is blowing it... i was hitting 380 with my last turbo with only 21psi.. gonna try to beat 400 with this new turbo... maybe 24 psi lol...

Morning peeps!
    Steve it was nice to meet you last night! Saturday should be fun getting everyone together... I want to get a good picture of the crew
    Let us know what you find out after you try the smoke test on your car Steve... I hope you are able to find the leak

Morning Jenzor...
    Tony Hope that turbo pic holds you over till i get the rest of the photos emailed to me.. lol my buddy is suffering trying to figure out how to upload from his new slr and resize them hahaha computer illiterate people shouldn't get digital cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    Morning Jenzor...
    Tony Hope that turbo pic holds you over till i get the rest of the photos emailed to me.. lol my buddy is suffering trying to figure out how to upload from his new slr and resize them hahaha computer illiterate people shouldn't get digital cameras.
    Morning! Where is everyone... Treq and Tony should def be on right now, slackers
    The turbo looks fanfreakintastic Gilly... reminds me that I need to upgrade mine in the very NEAR future
    It's going to be so effin difficult to not buy anything for my car until after Christmas.... we'll see how long that lasts

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Morning! Where is everyone... Treq and Tony should def be on right now, slackers
    The turbo looks fanfreakintastic Gilly... reminds me that I need to upgrade mine in the very NEAR future
    It's going to be so effin difficult to not buy anything for my car until after Christmas.... we'll see how long that lasts
    i am here lou . CBE should be here today woot woot. i keep waking up late and om freakin tired. and what makes it worse is that t feels like friday.

Morning peeps.. tell me about lou i might get some gauges before xmas but thats about it i need to buy 4 snow tires fairly soon anyone have a good hookup??
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    yeah i know that feeling jen. no more for me... lol 700 for a indash nav is quite enough for the rest of the year now hahaha

i am here lou . CBE should be here today woot woot. i keep waking up late and om freakin tired. and what makes it worse is that t feels like friday.
    I have been waking up late too!! This whole week for work, I have been getting up 20 minutes later then I should be, and am almost late to work I wonder if it is because it is staying so dark outside or something
    I am so stoked for your CBE!!! Are you going to have time to throw it on today?? They are fairly easy to put on, so it should not be too bad, and I want to hear it when I see ya on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Morning peeps.. tell me about lou i might get some gauges before xmas but thats about it i need to buy 4 snow tires fairly soon anyone have a good hookup??
    Hook ups for snow tires? I will check and see if my friend still does work over at Big O Tires for ya

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    yeah i know that feeling jen. no more for me... lol 700 for a indash nav is quite enough for the rest of the year now hahaha
    Lordie, I wish I had $700 to purchase something with. Steve and Tony got to see my lovely damage on my car yesterday... I mean, yes the damage gave me 10 HP... but it's got to go

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.