The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 459
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman Finally!!!! Gill man i didnt know you played guitar.....we should rock out man. lol did you ...

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    Finally!!!! Gill man i didnt know you played guitar.....we should rock out man.
    lol did you just finally look at my myspace pics or something?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah i saw you added some new ones so i looked at all of them
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Yeah i saw you added some new ones so i looked at all of them
    yeah i was bored and took a few webcam pics because they were making the g/f laugh.
    yeah my friend is on his way over to see nick now.. they are in the final stages of the exedy clutch install... so hes gonna get a few pics.. probably with it torn apart too..

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    cyberdyne... dont they make terminators?
    haha i dont know i just did a google shopping search and looked for cheap digital guages.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-15-2008 at 04:01 PM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    haha i dont know i just did a goodgle shopping search and looked for cheap digital guages.
    yeah im pretty sure they made them... cyberdyne systems model 101 ... yeah thats the arnie model....

and tony you looked at all my photos o.O...... there are some not meant for you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gilly monster View Post
    yeah im pretty sure they made them... Cyberdyne systems model 101 ... Yeah thats the arnie model....

And tony you looked at all my photos o.o...... There are some not meant for you lol.
    dony worry gilly your secret is safe with me.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

dony worry gilly your secret is safe with me.
    apparently when someone wants to test out a new camera they are eager to go take photos based on my yahoo messenger to phone capabilities he is currently photographically sexing up my car lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    can't find a double din kit for an 02 wrx... can i just use the stock radio mounts?
    yes sir you can....i wouldnt waste any money on a dash kit for the rex but for the love of all things electronic buy a wiring harness
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    steve doesnt have a AP silly (that i know of)

hawk i might have access to a pc laptop tomorrow . my dad has some extras right now.
    i have access to a laptop all the time.......are we learning how to log????
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    yes sir you can....i wouldnt waste any money on a dash kit for the rex but for the love of all things electronic buy a wiring harness
    Already got one .. $1.32 lol... its great to have friends with employee discounts at certain brand name electronics retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    i have access to a laptop all the time.......are we learning how to log????
    I do to just not a gay pc haha jk. yes sir we are and other things hopfully.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

so hmm i did get pic in email from nick.. about the only worthwhile ones are my turbo before install... so low and behold.... the beast...

i think just wet my pants... that turbo looks good mmmm i want bigger turbo.

Geez that turbo is huge! Gilly lets get some videos up! I wanna hear that thing!

So tonight i went over to tony's school. He and his buddy tried to help me find that leak. That was really helpful by the way tony, thanks again. We still couldnt find the vacuum leak, we narrowed it down quite a bit, but unfortunately couldnt find it. But he called his friend eric, who works at cobb, and tomorrow im going in to Cobb tuning to get a smoke test done. That should solve the problem! We also disscused the possibilty that my brand new cobalt guage might have a bad relay and thats why its not doing a full sweep on ingnition.. To make things worse I have to try and deal with checker autoparts to get my money back!

Tony and Lou's cars are freaking rad. They made me realize how little I have done to my car. Tony's engine bay is clean enough to eat off of. I also never realized how big the sti intercoolers were until I saw tonys in person. I didnt even hear his car and I already want more horsepower!
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-15-2008 at 11:10 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post

Tony and Lou's cars are freaking rad. They made me realize how little I have done to my car. Tony's engine bay is clean enough to eat off of. I also never realized how big the sti intercoolers were until I saw tonys in person. I didnt even hear his car and I already want more horsepower!

yes there cars are SICK i get jealous every drive

down pipe for steve
    CA: FS Downpipe,

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.