The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 455
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman yeah at least 12.5 in third i would say due to elevation. treq seriously i can ...

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    yeah at least 12.5 in third i would say due to elevation.
    treq seriously i can do it dont worry. it is on me. you have a downpipe to buy so we can be a stronger clan!
    that is true about elevation but will the cold he should hit i think? think of the last drive we were both hitting are max of the target boost. you hit 18 and i hit 14.2 in 3rd i think? i know 4th for sure when i pulled on NJO

steve you just need to take us for a ride so we can watch it while you drive and see what is going on.

i feel bad when you do. like a piece of crap haha. i dont know if the lady will let me buy it or not cause i have to buy a bed soon while the one we want is on sale. and the mattress to is on sale for a good deal.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ah another good read, Im learning so much tonight! Way more then I will ever learn doing biology homework!

Sweet I get off of work at about 5 so that should workout perfect tony. Thanks!

And i guess im not hitting my target boost levels? This could be because my guage is reading wrong because its not calibrating at startup because the guage isnt getting enough volts to stay on during crank. Maybe the clock BATT lead doesnt supply a constant 12 volts? I dunno Ill figure the wiring out at work tomorrow when I have access to a multimeter. Who knows this might change all of my readings?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

i feel bad when you do. like a piece of crap haha. i dont know if the lady will let me buy it or not cause i have to buy a bed soon while the one we want is on sale. and the mattress to is on sale for a good deal.[/QUOTE]

just tell her you cant go 140+ on a matress with a sick boxer engine screaming in the background...... no crap is to be felt just dont feel just enjoy yummy yummy food in your belly!

see im delerious going to bed catch you all tomorrow hit me up stay good and peace out
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

hawk do you know if you can plug a married AP in to another car just for the live data feature? if we can we could watch the AP and his gauges and see how close they are ect.

EDIT: found out it only works with the car it is married to. that kinda sucks. looks like we need to find a lap top so we can have live data on it
    Last edited by treq18; 10-15-2008 at 12:14 AM.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Alright tony hawk, have a good night, thanks for the help. You too Treq, it makes me feel as if I am just a click away from my own personal Subaru Troubleshoot squad or something.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    that is true about elevation but will the cold he should hit i think? think of the last drive we were both hitting are max of the target boost. you hit 18 and i hit 14.2 in 3rd i think? i know 4th for sure when i pulled on NJO

steve you just need to take us for a ride so we can watch it while you drive and see what is going on.

i feel bad when you do. like a piece of crap haha. i dont know if the lady will let me buy it or not cause i have to buy a bed soon while the one we want is on sale. and the mattress to is on sale for a good deal.
    Holy crap you boost @ 18 psi in 3rd gear hawk? I wanna drive in your car! Or maybe not? It could wipe out my bank account and max out all my cards...

yes on that cold day i hit 18 and it was fun!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

morning hawk man i am tirrrrrrrrrred. ya that was a fun drive with the pulls at the end.

yes on that cold day i hit 18 and it was fun!
    *cough* 21 *cough*.... so its offical im murdering my friend for failure to once again email promptly ... hoping nick finds some in his collection today.... fingers crossed.

So Pioneer AVIC F900BT ordered ... split the extra cash for it... so now on my trip to utah I will not be getting lost.

cgoiulglh cyosuugkh csough one day gilly i will be as fast as you. give it 20 years haha

One days soon enough .. treq.

do you need a cough supressant? j/k so post up a pic of that dvd player today gill man! i am getting red hvac leds and an ebay front lip on order today, also hopefully some rear brakes.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

heres the link

AVIC-F900BT

do you need a cough supressant? j/k so post up a pic of that dvd player today gill man! i am getting red hvac leds and an ebay front lip on order today, also hopefully some rear brakes.
    i want to see those leds when they come. i will help(or just watch ahah)
    front lip should be cool what one did you decide on? finish up your brakes(for now) will be nice to.

i just need a down pipe for now you think i will be ok with out gauges and stage 2?(i have my AP for now)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.