The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 452

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by oogie hey guys, sorry i didn't reply. i just got the email notifications on my sidekick. anyway, ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    hey guys, sorry i didn't reply. i just got the email notifications on my sidekick.

anyway, I have a 07 impreza with a wrx *not sure the year* exhaust. i wanted it to be cat back, but because of the down pipe not being there, it is 2 inches or more short. i just want the cat back to hook up.

07 exhaust - NASIOC

is a guy that had master muffler do something to get around it. I would LOVE to get this done, especially before the meet on Saturday. I just want the exhaust to be finished, and i want it to be able to pass emission. and right now with the piping being different diameter, im not sure how well it is running.
    so you need just a few inches added to the piping somewhere?? if thats the case i could do so very easily.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

steve i was just thinking about it. when you gauges says full sweep i think it mean the gauges it self is a full sweep for example a defi gauges is 270 degree sweep. auto meter makes short sweep gauges. i think this is getting confused with a " opening ceremony" maybe?

defi 270 degree sweep

autometer full sweep

autometer short sweep
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    really? ive heard the AP is less acurate than gauges... ya? no?
    I've never heard that... could be. But since the reading is coming right from the ecu vs. my crappy gauge, I am sticking with the ap as being more accurate.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

so you need just a few inches added to the piping somewhere?? if thats the case i could do so very easily.
    will there be any flow issues or anything like the gentleman listed below?

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I've never heard that... could be. But since the reading is coming right from the ecu vs. my crappy gauge, I am sticking with the ap as being more accurate.
    in that case i would do the same.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    will there be any flow issues or anything like the gentleman listed below?
    if the pipes are the right sizes idont see why there would be... but ive done mufflers and a custom exhaust on cars before, never had any problems yet.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

ok well, i would need to do it after 5pm. would you have time this week?

NJO
    ok well, i would need to do it after 5pm. would you have time this week?
    theres the problem... im only in school till 2.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO
    heres my nights shots with my yellow fogs.
    Attachment 80604
    fog lights on
    Attachment 80605
    fog lights off
    Attachment 80606
    they look pretty yellow but i think my HIDs will still be yellow too, be super yellow, and super bright.
    Last edited by NJO; 02-16-2009 at 07:26 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

the fogs look good yellow on your car.i need some fog lights. you should find out what bulbs the guy has in the DIY cause his are pretty yellow. maybe he had one more coat if paint?? i dont know.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    so whats all the info on the meet? ive got two buddies who want to come, an 05 wrx, and an 08.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    the fogs look pretty good. you should find out what bulbs the guy has in the DIY cause his are pretty yellow. maybe he had one more coat if paint?? i dont know.
    i was going to do another, but i didnt want it to get too dim.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

We are meeting at the Smiths on 7200 S 900 E at 11:30 AM on Saturday, then cruising over to Mark Miller after that. it starts at 12. we are driving to mirror lake so bring 6 bucks to get threw the gate.

NJO
    awesome, im super excited, but what time should we be done, i kind of have a date... i know whats more important..(the drive) but if i wont be back i should tell her now.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

awesome, im super excited, but what time should we be done, i kind of have a date... i know whats more important..(the drive) but if i wont be back i should tell her now.
    i really dont know how long it will take. i dont know long it take to get to the lake plus chill before or whatever they have going on.