The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 450

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by steverasman Whats up mr. oogie, welcome to the club. Game gets over at about 3:30... oh wow, ...

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Whats up mr. oogie, welcome to the club. Game gets over at about 3:30...
    oh wow, that's not gonna work.. ima send him a text right now to clarify. He was gonna ride with me to get some good group shots...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    k treq nevermind about shipping after packaging and adding dimensional weight it cost 104.89 to ship it.
    how much much does a DP weight? 15lbs?

i have been gathering some info for us to read on tuning.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Whats up mr. oogie, welcome to the club. Game gets over at about 3:30...
    hey steve whats up. how is your day? did you ever get your boost gauges working? i cant remember.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Going to undercoat my car tonight before the salt fiends get to my naked undercarrage!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    how much much does a DP weight? 15lbs?

i have been gathering some info for us to read on tuning.
    awesome what have you read?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

hey steve whats up. how is your day? did you ever get your boost gauges working? i cant remember.
    Yeah its in and working, Its nice to have too! It is kind of distracting at first though, I found myself looking at my guages more then the road....

EDIT: Whats new with you?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Yeah its in and working, Its nice to have too! It is kind of distracting at first though, I found myself looking at my guages more then the road....

EDIT: Whats new with you?
    nothing really just sitting eatin sun flower seeds and trying to find info on stuff. found a DP i want but still cant afford it haha.

nothing really just sitting eatin sun flower seeds and trying to find info on stuff. found a DP i want but still cant afford it haha.
    Im in the same boat, except not sunflower seeds, a hot pocket, and not a DP but some more guages, egt and oil pres. I need to fill the two vaccancies quick!

I had another wierd dream last night! I dreamt that my car got stolen by some kid and he drove it to mesa Arizona, I was chasing him in some bmw he had left behind... Oh yeah and his beamers brakes didnt work! It sucked! Woke up and I was sweating!

awesome what have you read?
    i will email it to you so you can check it out and have it on your computer. there are link to some tuning books open source stuff ect.

Im in the same boat, except not sunflower seeds, a hot pocket, and not a DP but some more guages, egt and oil pres. I need to fill the two vaccancies quick!

I had another wierd dream last night! I dreamt that my car got stolen by some kid and he drove it to mesa Arizona, I was chasing him in some bmw he had left behind... Oh yeah and his beamers brakes didnt work! It sucked! Woke up and I was sweating!
    how much are the other 2 gauges to match the series you got?

steve your always have funny dreams.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-14-2008 at 02:27 PM.

Found a used EGT for 65, dont know if its sold yet though, and I found an oil pres. for 100. Both from nastysock, havent heard back from either. meh.

My dreams arent funny, they're starting to scare me! You know dreams mean stuff sometimes. I hope my car doesnt get stolen! Maybe its a sign I need to find a security system!

my exhaust is sold! now rear brakes pads and red leds!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

my exhaust is sold! now rear brakes pads and red leds!
    shiiiibbbbbbbbby. how much did you end up getting for it? what brake pads? do you already have fronts and SS lines?

i have front dba 5000 2 piece rotors, hawk hps pads, super blue fluid and stainless lines. just need some rear rotor slotted with a black hat. and some rear pads to have an ultimate braking machine!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

any of you guys got a welder and some free time after 6pm one of these days and want to weld my exhaust for me?