The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 447

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 so springs and mud flaps first whats after that? I have a wrx cat back that ...

  1. #6691
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    so springs and mud flaps first whats after that?
    I have a wrx cat back that needs to have a 2 inch extension added to it to fit. then im going to do some fog lights, havent decided yet really what kind. Then some engine mods.. makin' it look good then making it look good goin by.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #6692
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Cool, when are you and Steve taking the pics?? I am totally down... I have not seen both you guys in a while...
    Funny story now that we are on the subject of Steve... he calls me this last weekend (highly intoxicated) and says something like this in a voicemail:
    Jenny... Jenny Lou... Jenny I met someone that is you! She is you... she's just like you, or you... or something... but her name is not Jenny, but she is just like you! (A girls voice in the background: My name is Jenny!) Jenny, don't listen to her, her name is not Jenny, but she is you... but shhhh don't tell anyone, you are cooler.
    Then he hung up, hahahah.

  4. #6693
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Cool, when are you and Steve taking the pics?? I am totally down... I have not seen both you guys in a while...
    Funny story now that we are on the subject of Steve... he calls me this last weekend (highly intoxicated) and says something like this in a voicemail:
    Jenny... Jenny Lou... Jenny I met someone that is you! She is you... she's just like you, or you... or something... but her name is not Jenny, but she is just like you! (A girls voice in the background: My name is Jenny!) Jenny, don't listen to her, her name is not Jenny, but she is you... but shhhh don't tell anyone, you are cooler.
    Then he hung up, hahahah.
    hahaha, i really think he does dumb stuff like that on purpose. i guess they went to some bar. Sam was BEGGING me to come bail him out but i was at my moms with my girl and my brother and his lady and jeff loftus from highschool. He was so mad cuz i guess it was lame. Steve partys' with some lady's that i wouldnt want to hang out with ever.. lol

  5. #6694
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    will get a pic in a second........ we should do our grounding kits way soon and sell them to all of the cool peeps on here.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  6. #6695
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Yes Eric will be joining us on the drive for Saturday, and hopefully the other ones we do too!
    We are meeting at the Smiths on 7200 S 900 E at 11:30 AM on Saturday, then cruising over to Mark Miller after that

  7. #6696
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    will get a pic in a second........ we should do our grounding kits way soon and sell them to all of the cool peeps on here.
    sounds like a plan. you need to show me your soldering tricks. you work m-f and school m-f right?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  8. #6697
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Yes Eric will be joining us on the drive for Saturday, and hopefully the other ones we do too!
    We are meeting at the Smiths on 7200 S 900 E at 11:30 AM on Saturday, then cruising over to Mark Miller after that
    my lady might be coming too but i doubt it. she wants to get a 08 impreza. I am so in love with this girl, she likes these cars a lot.

  9. #6698
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    hahaha, i really think he does dumb stuff like that on purpose. i guess they went to some bar. Sam was BEGGING me to come bail him out but i was at my moms with my girl and my brother and his lady and jeff loftus from highschool. He was so mad cuz i guess it was lame. Steve partys' with some lady's that i wouldnt want to hang out with ever.. lol
    Haha, yeah that would not surprise me with him... he is an odd duck. We should tell him to come to the meet on Saturday, he could get some ridiculously awesome pics of all the Subies that are coming. So far on the list, there are like 65 people that have said they are going!

  10. #6699
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    lame
    Last edited by 06hawkman; 10-14-2008 at 10:00 AM.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  11. #6700
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    my lady might be coming too but i doubt it. she wants to get a 08 impreza. I am so in love with this girl, she likes these cars a lot.
    Awww tender
    You should tell her to come! Alot of the guys' ladies on here will be coming to it, that way us girls can all mingle

  12. #6701
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    my lady is coming woot woot!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  13. #6702
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    my lady is coming woot woot!
    lady's ftw. I didnt get a chance to see the pic of your flaps, do you have a link?

  14. #6703
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    yeah i work and school all day every day! and of course i will show you the solder tactics.... here is a quick pic of my mudflaps and my ladies sick wheels in the reflection.
    Pic with red X = FAIL
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  15. #6704
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    here try this.....
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  16. #6705
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    nice flaps. i was thinking of getting some rallyarmor classics (im kinda cheap)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •