The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 446

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Fogs look good NJO! I need to find time to paint my stock wheels.... aaahhh...

  1. #6676
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Fogs look good NJO!
    I need to find time to paint my stock wheels.... aaahhh

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #6677
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    WOW ITS DEAD HERE TODAY! FOGS LOOK AMAZING, TREQ CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR BOXER RUMBLE IN T-MINUS 2 DAYS
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  4. #6678
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    good morning, jenny thanks for the invite

  5. #6679
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    good morning, jenny thanks for the invite
    Morning Eric!
    How are you doing today?

  6. #6680
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    WOW ITS DEAD HERE TODAY! FOGS LOOK AMAZING, TREQ CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR BOXER RUMBLE IN T-MINUS 2 DAYS
    i know it is dead. i know the rumble shoud be nice hawk tell me something new. when we going to make are grounding kits? and are other DIYs
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  7. #6681
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    good morning, jenny thanks for the invite
    well hello there welcome. is this mr. eric green (champion) RS?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  8. #6682
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    well hello there welcome. is this mr. eric green (champion) RS?
    Nope, different Eric... he has a hawkeye RS, beige. We went to Elementary, Junior High and Highschool together, tenderness

  9. #6683
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    well hello there welcome. is this mr. eric green (champion) RS?
    nope, must be someone else.


    Hello jenny, i am at work wishing i had alot of money in my hand to put into my car. all i do all day is look at cars lol.

  10. #6684
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Nope, different Eric... he has a hawkeye RS, beige. We went to Elementary, Junior High and Highschool together, tenderness
    that is tender . welcome eric join the club of wanting money for are cars haha
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  11. #6685
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    nope, must be someone else.




    Hello jenny, i am at work wishing i had alot of money in my hand to put into my car. all i do all day is look at cars lol.
    Well good, because all we talk about here is our mod lists and what we all want to do next, ha. It helps you blow money alot easier when you have like 10 people approving

  12. #6686
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Well good, because all we talk about here is our mod lists and what we all want to do next, ha. It helps you blow money alot easier when you have like 10 people approving
    yeah, i have so many things i want to do to my car now. i want to drop it asap. but i want to get my mud flaps before the salt hits the ground.

  13. #6687
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    yeah, i have so many things i want to do to my car now. i want to drop it asap. but i want to get my mud flaps before the salt hits the ground.
    Hawk has some awesome flaps on his car...
    Oh Mr. Hawk... where did you get your mud flaps at? You should post pics that show a good pic of the mud flaps....
    Eric... post pics of the Subie if you have some

  14. #6688
    Registered User treq18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by oogie View Post
    yeah, i have so many things i want to do to my car now. i want to drop it asap. but i want to get my mud flaps before the salt hits the ground.
    so springs and mud flaps first whats after that?

    edit: and now that you are on here you have to start coming to are drives . we can always use more subies.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-14-2008 at 09:06 AM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

  15. #6689
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    morning peeps whats crackalackin
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  16. #6690
    Registered User oogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SLC utah
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Hawk has some awesome flaps on his car...
    Oh Mr. Hawk... where did you get your mud flaps at? You should post pics that show a good pic of the mud flaps....
    Eric... post pics of the Subie if you have some
    A couple of new end of summer shots. Had to wash my baby again.. here you guys go. New pics soon. Jenny, steve is going to take some flicka's of my car before i spring it and do some other cosmetic work to my car. you should show up too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •