The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 42
Page 42 of 761 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 11412

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; and stage 2 is happening on Wed...

  1. #616
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    and stage 2 is happening on Wed
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #617
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    WOOT WOOT

    My friends i have good news to report............
    The boost gods have smiled apon me and granted me damn near full boost

    It looks like it turned out to be the BCS. I put another one in that i picked up for a steal and now i cant wipe the smile off my face. I cant believe i thought i was fast before..holy ish
    yeah brother that is so awesome then stage 2 in 2 days man you will never stop driving!!!!!!!! im so glad it is working well for you!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  4. #618
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Thanks..man me too i was worried that it was going to be something that would cost me a ton of $$$$$$$
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  5. #619
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    WOOT WOOT

    My friends i have good news to report............
    The boost gods have smiled apon me and granted me damn near full boost

    It looks like it turned out to be the BCS. I put another one in that i picked up for a steal and now i cant wipe the smile off my face. I cant believe i thought i was fast before..holy ish

    aahhhhhh yeahhhhh

    haha! wait til wed. faster spool + MORE powah...
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  6. #620
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I definitely need a new camera.... this one doesn't give the color justice... but they are in!!!! Thank god. I don't care what anyone says, those lights were a pain to get back in.


    so nice!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  7. #621
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Mkay... I don't have photoshop or anything nifty... but I found something that I could enhance the color with... so this gives a better idea

  8. #622
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    now we need to get hellas and clear turn signal bulbs!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  9. #623
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    now we need to get hellas and clear turn signal bulbs!
    Supertones yes... but the bulbs won't pass inspections and I dunno if I wanna have to deal with that
    I think i'm going to peel off the red around my grill too... the reds don't match exactly and it bugs me

  10. #624
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Morning all......
    I just ordered my supertones this morning
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  11. #625
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Morning all......
    I just ordered my supertones this morning
    Ahh I didn't know you were ordering those... or else we could have all ordered them together to save on shipping.... but oh well How was your drive last night?

  12. #626
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Supertones yes... but the bulbs won't pass inspections and I dunno if I wanna have to deal with that
    I think i'm going to peel off the red around my grill too... the reds don't match exactly and it bugs me
    there are chrome bulbs that still light up orange that will pass im ordering mine now
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  13. #627
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ahh I didn't know you were ordering those... or else we could have all ordered them together to save on shipping.... but oh well How was your drive last night?
    i was planning on it but i got a wild hair and just did it haha.. Awesome i just kept making runs for like an hour. Masn i cant believe this is what i was missing out on for so long.

    You feeling better?
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  14. #628
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    there are chrome bulbs that still light up orange that will pass im ordering mine now
    Hmm interesting... this would mean I would have to pull those bastards out again wouldn't it. Boooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    i was planning on it but i got a wild hair and just did it haha.. Awesome i just kept making runs for like an hour. Masn i cant believe this is what i was missing out on for so long.

    You feeling better?
    Kind of like me when I pulled my headlights
    Mmm just wait til you get everything in on Wednesday... i'm super jealous!
    Did you here your alarm (me) this morning?? No more F150!

  15. #629
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Oh and I think I broke my fever... but still have a sore throat and my body aches! Ahhh thanks for asking

  16. #630
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    [QUOTE=xXLoulegzXx;2252859]Hmm interesting... this would mean I would have to pull those bastards out again wouldn't it. Boooooo


    im pretty sure we dont have to pull them ill check now! glad your fever broke! when you wanna order supertones
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •