The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 411
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman Mmmmmmm cheese mmmmm we like cheeeese...

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    Mmmmmmm cheese
    mmmmm we like cheeeese
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh... and I am eating LOTS of cheese...
    This is what I am currently trying to manage at work right now!
    Last edited by xXLoulegzXx; 11-17-2008 at 07:57 AM.

damn lou you seem busy! so should we just meet at the bucks in sandy tomorrow? then cruise to my pad after that?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I have to melt the cheese, make sure all different kinds of sodas are available, bla bla bla... super "important" things like that, hah. Free food is awesome.
    We can meet at Starbucks or I can just meet you at your house right as your off work to save time! Whichever you'd like sir.
    What the eff is Andy today??

what the eff is andy? i believe he is a subaru owner? a man? i dont know? we can meet anywhere you like. i do love my coffee though.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

what the eff is andy? i believe he is a subaru owner? a man? i dont know? we can meet anywhere you like. i do love my coffee though.
    I'm trying to cut down on my coffee dosage... but if you want to grab one, I will just meet ya at your house after... like 5:15ish? You tell me sir.

lou that sounds super important. and it looks good. i think i feel like stamping it up today....

hawk you think i can just get some high temp hose for a maf hose or is it to weird of shape?
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Im here im here dont worry your little heads about it.... its another hell week at work. The mine gears up for a shutdown where they replace parts on all the trucks and whatnot and shut down parts of the operation. I have to order all the parts and make sure they are here before the shutdown thank god for Rockstar im on my 3rd one today
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

I really believe the world as we know it would come to an end if I didn't make sure the cheese was full and melted, that we had enough chips, and plenty of soda

Andy! Do you need to install anything tomorrow? Me and Tony are installing things tomorrow evening at his house.

FINE LOU HAVE IT YOUR WAY i wont get my coffee..... treq, it is definately a strange shape has like 2 different bends, I would just wait till you get an inlet. Dizz im sorry that sounds busy... We should have another cruise before the 18th
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Where the eff is fed ex?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

You can get your coffee silly boy and I can still meet you there, I just won't get any DORK!
    Want to just say Sandy Starbucks (10600 S) at 5 PM?
    What you waiting for from Fed Ex? Anytime I get something Fed Ex... they deliver at about 7 PM that night to me, it's effin lame.

Oh hey guys, hey... did you know that Fed Ex and UPS are going to be combining soon to one company?
    Yup...
    They are going to be called Fed UP

I have issues.

FINE LOU HAVE IT YOUR WAY i wont get my coffee..... treq, it is definately a strange shape has like 2 different bends, I would just wait till you get an inlet. Dizz im sorry that sounds busy... We should have another cruise before the 18th
    ya i am getting the turbo inlet, but 75 bucks for a 6'' piece of hose for the maf seems like alot that is why i want to try and make one if possiable

it may be possible to make one but i wouldnt recommend it.... k that will work j-lo sandy bucks at 5 sharp, be there or be square, and for the record i am a dork but thats why all of you love me.... i am waiting for fed ex for my hellas...hurrrrrry. fed up i like it
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.