The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 405
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I feel like its christmas too! You guys feel how cold it is outside these days?!...

I feel like its christmas too! You guys feel how cold it is outside these days?!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    ya you should have felt at the top of the canyon last night, it was damn soo cold.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

How hard is it to install an electronic boost guage?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    i think i saw a thread about it either here or nasioc, ill see if i can find it and link you too it. but i read through and it didnt seem hard, seemed like if you had a little above common knowledge of a force fed engine, or any engine for that matter you could probably figure it out.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Sweet and sweet.
    Why doesnt the bugeye wrx come stock with a boost guage?

NJO
    mine did, i thinks its just an option, and i think alot of people opted against it though.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

gah, idiot first owners...Its a turbo'd engine! Hello of course you need a boost guage!

I wish I could just afford one of those glove box digital display guage setups, oh that would be sweet. Seriously guages is about the only thing stopping me from putting more money into my car and going stage 2.

NJO
    haha yep, but if i was boost gauge-less id be alot more enthused to buy a new one, for now i dont reaqlly care, but i do want defi racer ones in blue.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO
    i cant find that post steve! its pissing me off
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO those cars look hella fast... steve my car doesnt have a fatory boost gauges either. my AP is my boost gauge it works pretty good i think for now plus i have other gauges i can get out to on it.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    haha the m5 is, and the black civic with the red tape emblem, it actually is not to slow, i barely beat him, hes running like some Si-type r enine or some crap like that with cams and v-tech switch i was kind of emberessed when i didnt beat him by more than a car length. but thats not saying much cause my car isnt known for its haul-a** ability hopefully ill be stage two though soon!!!
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

I have the WRX TR and ironically got some of the random options (boost gauge, double center console, dimming/compass mirror, etc)...
    Yeah it's freaking freezing outside I hate it!
    So I found someone to swap grills... he's going to have it in the mail tomorrow... can't wait!

NJO
    thats awesome, i want a new grill, i like the jdm STi ones, they look way good, and its JDM, wht could be better? jdm for life ahaha
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

That M5 would look good if the owner would take off all those dumb stickers, unless they're sponsors or something.

Treq what do you know about installing guages.

Lou, I guess i was the only one who liked your current grill.. But if your happy your getting a new one thats all that matters then.

I bought a perrin silicon hose tonight, pricey little buggers, 80 bucks for a MAF hose. Its all in anticipation for the Cobb SR, i figured i dont wanna wait any longer on parts so ill buy what i can when its available. All that was available tonight was the hose.
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-06-2008 at 10:39 PM.

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    That M5 would look good if the owner would take off all those dumb stickers, unless they're sponsors or something.
    then.
    ya theyre coming off, tomorrow, he just had them on for the gumball rally, that would be so fun driving a nice car really fast
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.