The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 404
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; OUCH i just pinched my thumb in pliers i hate when i do that....

OUCH i just pinched my thumb in pliers i hate when i do that.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

you think that is a pretty good one? have you heard anything about this DP? will it work as good as the invidia? 330 for a catted dp divored not bad. i want it.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-06-2008 at 04:13 PM.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

i havent heard but i will let you know
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    i havent heard but i will let you know
    edit: that perrin DP is 650$ that sucks

Cleaned all the mud that was caked on to the bottom of my car today at work and wallah no more speed vibration! I HATE my AEM low mount intake, i swear if i go through a tiny puddle i have to blow that thing out!

NJO, Treq, dont worry I'm pretty much stock too. CBE exhaust doesnt add hp, and frankly i dont think this aem intake i have does either. So actually I bet im the slowest WRX on this thread. And I still think my cars fast?! I will probably dump in my pants when i finally step up.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Cleaned all the mud that was caked on to the bottom of my car today at work and wallah no more speed vibration! I HATE my AEM low mount intake, i swear if i go through a tiny puddle i have to blow that thing out!

NJO, Treq, dont worry I'm pretty much stock too. CBE exhaust doesnt add hp, and frankly i dont think this aem intake i have does either. So actually I bet im the slowest WRX on this thread. And I still think my cars fast?! I will probably dump in my pants when i finally step up.
    nice good thing it was only mud. You,njo and me will do some pulls for fun

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    nice good thing it was only mud. You,njo and me will do some pulls for fun
    Yeah we should, that would be funny. Battle of the slow people. Well ill speak for myself, I dont know about you or NJO. So Ive been looking everywhere for that cobb short ram, Its on backorder all around the world. Sheesh... Good thing i got on the waiting list weeks ago..

Ranger with 180000 miles on it isnt bad at all for a ford!
    Still doesnt beat my buddies s10, it has 400,000 miles plus...
    I need to get an ole beater truck for cheap so i dont abuse my subaru too much when im out and about up in the mountains! Anybody know of one?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post

I bet mine is slower. I am at Stage II, but with as many miles as I have, she's getting tired.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

NJO
    these are all the ricers at my school, and a picture of my car with someof them haha, it looks like a monster truck compared to them.
    Attachment 80481

Attachment 80482

Attachment 80483

Attachment 80484

Attachment 80485

Attachment 80486

Attachment 80487

Attachment 80488

Attachment 80489

Attachment 80490
    Last edited by NJO; 02-16-2009 at 08:32 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Gay gay gay! Yours is the only one that looks good.

NJO
    haha, ya i though it was pretty funny, especially the toyota paseo with a nismo sticker on the back, GO JDM!!
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    but as far as cool cars i saw today check out this e60 m5 that came into work today. the guy ran it in a gumball 3000 run. he met them in san fransisco (or diego i cant remember),they started there and drove to vegas were they got on a plane and took their cars to beijing china were they cruised around and went to olympic events sounds really fun. besides the car apprently it cost 75k.
    Attachment 80491
    Last edited by NJO; 02-16-2009 at 08:32 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO those pics are AWESOME!

Oh oh, I feel like it's christmas!!! On my door step today was my intake, my bulbs and my new shirt! Happy dance

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.