The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 401
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx Sorry Hawk.. that is ****ty! Ahh interview at 1... interview at 1... so effin nervous! Treq... ...

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Sorry Hawk.. that is ****ty!
    Ahh interview at 1... interview at 1... so effin nervous!
    Treq... his is the 2 wheel drive 4 cylinder... trust me... you would kill his He likes to call it his "Danger Ranger"
    good luck on the interview.
    and mine has 33's with stock gearing and an auto... it would be close
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

woo woo lou is gonna get a promo! you will do good dont be nervous! so you down for the switch lou?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    good luck on the interview.
    and mine has 33's with stock gearing and an auto... it would be close
    Well, his is a 5-spd... but still, he has to downshift sometimes on I-15... hahah, oh hell, it's awesome. The thing has about 180,000 miles on it though and still runs strong, it's pretty impressive... for a Ford

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    woo woo lou is gonna get a promo! you will do good dont be nervous! so you down for the switch lou?
    Hell yes I am down! We just need to drive around and find our victim

Well, his is a 5-spd... but still, he has to downshift sometimes on I-15... hahah, oh hell, it's awesome. The thing has about 180,000 miles on it though and still runs strong, it's pretty impressive... for a Ford
    oh mine shifts all the time on the freeway. oh and what a burn,,, i know rangers that have 275k and still runnin strong.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Yes now who can our victim be?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Yes now who can our victim be?
    The next 06/07 Subie that I find!
    Do you think I should post something on NASIOC? I just don't really like the people on there.... but I would have pretty good luck finding someone I think... I just really really don't want the blue badge.

The next 06/07 Subie that I find!
    Do you think I should post something on NASIOC? I just don't really like the people on there.... but I would have pretty good luck finding someone I think... I just really really don't want the blue badge.
    you can paint them, my friend with the 07 wagon painted his red. he is going to do mine. search ebay i have seen all sorts for badges.

you can paint them, my friend with the 07 wagon painted his red. he is going to do mine. search ebay i have seen all sorts for badges.
    Yeah I saw the painted mod... just thought it would be easier to find one with the badge already on there... I checked on ebay... but they dont have any black ones that fit the 06-07....

yeah ebay usually has a few painted badges.

lou post on nasioc for sure shiz sells fast over there! Gilly do you have oil pressure antemp guages? trying to figure the best way to run the senders
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

lou post on nasioc for sure shiz sells fast over there! Gilly do you have oil pressure antemp guages? trying to figure the best way to run the senders
    oil and egt.. it was one of the very first mods i ever did lol so i really couldnt tell you how i actually ended up running it.

Yeah I saw the painted mod... just thought it would be easier to find one with the badge already on there... I checked on ebay... but they dont have any black ones that fit the 06-07....
    just add it to the list of things jason needs to do

just add it to the list of things jason needs to do
    Haha, true story. Nah, i'll do everything myself... he is too damn busy with work, school and side jobs that he does.
    Intake is delivered today, woot!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.