The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 398

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Gilly Monster yes UFC style... and 3rd place is what i garnered in a field of 32 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    yes UFC style... and 3rd place is what i garnered in a field of 32 fighters single elimination.
    nice gilly i would have been slaughtered first round haha
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    nice gilly i would have been slaughtered first round haha
    lol ohh im going to be hurting tomorrow... the guy that beat me put a nasty bent arm bar on me... lol...and i have a few nice marks on my face and shoulder lol.

NJO
    NJO something you might want to consider (i think i have posted them before)

ksl.com - Ad Listing
    ksl.com - Ad Listing
    then you just need a DP, AP. then that vf-39 you can get and bigger IC and a fuel pump for 100 bucks.
    that would be nice, if i can sell my bike for enough and find a used AP i might get the injectors. and i have the fuel pump out of an 05 330xi that should be big enough for whatever i do, and if not i can just buy another one. so where are we meeting tongiht?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

for those that don't know we are meeting at 710 ish at the draper statbucks 128000 south draper park way. Steve if you get my pm text or call me if you are coming
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Yeah as you all know i wasnt able to make it to the drive today, my car is sick. Its got a pretty bad speed vibration now, ever since i took it up the mountain. I didnt wanna drive on it when it was in rough shape. I wont have a chance to fix it until work tomorrow when i can get it up in the air. It might be a ball joint, or just a ton of mud caked on my wheels throwing them out of balance. Sorry guys, Im paranoid about those kinds of things.

Way to kick butt gilly, an arm bar huh? Those hurt! Did you tap or did the ref call it?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Yeah as you all know i wasnt able to make it to the drive today, my car is sick. Its got a pretty bad speed vibration now, ever since i took it up the mountain. I didnt wanna drive on it when it was in rough shape.
    it is ok steve but next time you need to come it was a good time. it was dark out side but we got a couple bum shots of the cars. we will have to wait for dizz and lou to post them up.

Yeah bum shots are good!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Yeah bum shots are good!
    we met at starbucks in draper, cruised up wasatch drive then up little cottonwood canyon. it was cold i think it was like 37 degrees you need to get your new CBE so i can inherit yours

Yeah its getting freezing out there. Not stoked. I really wanna find a freaking cobb SR fast!

NJO
    ya that was alot of fun, i want to see how the pictures turned out... so how does this sound to everyone, get the Access port, and that up pipe and injectors treq posted? cause i need a little something, after rolling with all you guys tonight i felt really slow, especially at the end when me and treq did a pull on the freeway, i dont know how fast we got going but we started to go quick, he just got there alot faster
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    ya that was alot of fun, i want to see how the pictures turned out... so how does this sound to everyone, get the Access port, and that up pipe and injectors treq posted? cause i need a little something, after rolling with all you guys tonight i felt really slow, especially at the end when me and treq did a pull on the freeway, i dont know how fast we got going but we started to go quick, he just got there alot faster
    yes i say AP then start getting the other things you need for stage 2 and 3.
    ya and i got put to serious shame by hawk . it did make me feel better when me at njo did alittle pull and when i hit boost i started to pull away pretty good. i was suprised that i pulled that much faster
    Last edited by treq18; 10-05-2008 at 10:05 PM.

NJO
    ya and i got put to serious shame by hawk . it did make me feel better when me at njo did alittle pull and when i hit boost i started to pull away pretty good. i was suprised that i pulled that much faster
    ya, my self esteam is shot haha. just let me get to stage 2 before and well pull off again
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    ya, my self esteam is shot haha. just let me get to stage 2 before and well pull off again
    ya if you go stage 2 soon i will be left in the dust with eric(?) in his green rs.

NJO
    haha hey, he kept up pretty well, i just had to pass him when i started getting hit by rocks.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Yeah as you all know i wasnt able to make it to the drive today, my car is sick. Its got a pretty bad speed vibration now, ever since i took it up the mountain. I didnt wanna drive on it when it was in rough shape. I wont have a chance to fix it until work tomorrow when i can get it up in the air. It might be a ball joint, or just a ton of mud caked on my wheels throwing them out of balance. Sorry guys, Im paranoid about those kinds of things.

Way to kick butt gilly, an arm bar huh? Those hurt! Did you tap or did the ref call it?
    nah i lost on decision that fight