The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 397
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman yes it is real carbon fiber trim......and gilly the temp guage doesnt work.......i couldnt handle it ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    yes it is real carbon fiber trim......and gilly the temp guage doesnt work.......i couldnt handle it if it was already 31 degrees
    were did you get ahold of that?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So today I went with some of my friends to one of our friends gun club meets. The meet was absolutely awesome. I shot a belt fed RPD at a big container of tanaride (spellcheck) it was just a huge explosion. Set off all the car alarms. We also shot 50 cal sniper rifle. That was really loud and it kicked hard. Fun though. The part that wasnt fun was driving my poor subaru up through all the mud and rain. I got home tonight and cleaned it at the car wash as best as i could, but the undercarrage is still caked, Ill have to clean it at work on monday with the steam cleaner. The worst part is, when i checked my stupid AEM lowmount air intake, the prefilter screen was caked with mud, and the intake itself was wet, the intake tubes were clean and dry so hopefully nothing got in. I need to find the cobb SR intake fast! I dont want any sort of hydrolock this winter. Im also going to get the rallycar rock and mud sheild to put under my car to protect it. Anyone have one of those? It seems like im always venturing out into the hills for something or other. Thats another reason why i never plan to put lowering springs on my subie.
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-05-2008 at 12:04 AM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

happy birthday too me lol.. and almost time to go fight in this combatives tourney tonight .. wish me luck .. in theory i just have to win 4 fights to win my weight class. ill be sure to post photos or video after we are done.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    happy birthday too me lol.. and almost time to go fight in this combatives tourney tonight .. wish me luck .. in theory i just have to win 4 fights to win my weight class. ill be sure to post photos or video after we are done.
    Happy birthday Gilly! Are you fighting like ufc style? Well whatever it is good luck! knock there socks off!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

mornin everyone. happy b-day gilly hope its a good one.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

i tried again
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

so what time and where is the ride again???
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    were did you get ahold of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    so what time and where is the ride again???
    i dont think we have come up with that yet . what do you think dizz? what is the best time for every one? 6ish would be best for me.

happy b day gilly man. go kick some ass
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    happy birthday gilly, good luck in your fights. and lets get this drive stuff set up and ready, i really wanna go tonight.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    may be selling my bike tomorrow... ACCESS PORT HERE I COME.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

may be selling my bike tomorrow... ACCESS PORT HERE I COME.
    what kinda of bike? yes accessPORT
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    what kinda of bike? yes accessPORT
    specialized big hit 1. i just dont ride anymore and would rather be driving a fast car than biking. know anyone that would wanna buy??haha
    i just painted my rear SUBARU emblem, ill post pictures in a minute.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

specialized big hit 1. i just dont ride anymore and would rather be driving a fast car than biking. know anyone that would wanna buy??haha
    i just painted my rear SUBARU emblem, ill post pictures in a minute.
    BIGHIT FTW i ride an 04 bighit comp with marzocchi 05 shiver fork up front.

nice what color did you paint it. i and going to paint ours red one of these days.

ok so i talk to lou she has some family stuff in provo but said she could be back and go at 7. and meet in murray. then prob do something like big cottonwood.

yes UFC style... and 3rd place is what i garnered in a field of 32 fighters single elimination.

NJO something you might want to consider (i think i have posted them before)

ksl.com - Ad Listing
    ksl.com - Ad Listing
    then you just need a DP, AP. then that vf-39 you can get and bigger IC and a fuel pump for 100 bucks.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.