The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 396

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Im back! Sorry all, my internet was down. So that thread got deleted over at nasioc about the twins before ...

Im back! Sorry all, my internet was down.

So that thread got deleted over at nasioc about the twins before i could read what people were saying about the cars.. I guess im the only one that thought lou's grill looked good.

Football Facts! Geez, out of all times for the internet to go down!

Treq, Evco house of hose sales a clamp called a T-bar clamp, about 4 or 5 bucks a piece. They're used mainly for high pressure hydraulic tank lines. It is a super good clamp, just be careful you can actually tighten those clamps down so tight that it will crack aluminum and thinner steel outlets. Also if your looking for a cheap spring compressor, Harbor frieght sells them for cheap, dont plan on using it for over 4 or 5 sets of springs. And what parts are you speaking of that did nothing for your car?? The new synchro's?

I would love to go on a drive sunday, 7 is perfect for me! Ohhhh Me and my basically stock bugeye would love to attend. One day I will keep up! I almost have budgeted enough to go stage 2 in one big jump, and still keep a good amount of rainy day money in the bank. Which reminds me, who was that company you said i should go to Andy, to get my invidia exhaust setup? You said they would cut me a deal or something if i mentioned your name, So who is all up? for the ride anyway? Hawk,Treq,Andy,Lou,Njo, (kid with RX-7?)....Gilly??

Guys I dont know exactly what it is, and im NOT complaining, but my cars gas mileage just keeps getting better regardless of how i drive?? I got 28 mpg last tank! I drove it like a racecar this last tank too?! I love subaru's! I swear its the Amsoil!

Njo Did you ever figure out that fuel switch problem?

ps I still need clock mount guages. Anyone know of any good electric guage setup for the bugeye? Im talking total package, mounts, guages, hardware. Or do i have to piece a kit together? Btw i want boost, egt, maybe AFR gauge, Or a more accurate engine temp guage.
    Last edited by steverasman; 10-04-2008 at 01:24 AM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

mine too steve lol.... grats on 300 njo..
    as for treqs part i think he is talking about the fuse under the dash...
    as for your mileage i can get similar results with my econ map. its just about being awesome... as for guages try to find someone in town. i know rallysport stocks that guage housing.

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    what exactly happened? i dont really get it where this is happenening
    the part i order for the power locks windows dash light ect.

i think you are thinking of the 2 times now were the intercooler has blown off. i got a new coupler and man-ly t clamps it should not come off again.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-04-2008 at 09:12 AM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

treq sorry the parts didnt work..... we still on for a drive this weekend buddy? lou andy and the clan better attend to. we all have been flaking to much and the weather is gettin bad....
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    treq sorry the parts didnt work..... we still on for a drive this weekend buddy? lou andy and the clan better attend to. we all have been flaking to much and the weather is gettin bad....
    ya i can prob do a drive this weekend. i need to go out and try to figure ouw what is wrong with the car. i am thinking i need to try and check all the relays.

i also need to put the new coupler on.

is there any reason to run the same map on the AP base and real-time map?

edit: woot woot i found the other fuse that was blown we are in business again
    Last edited by treq18; 10-04-2008 at 12:22 PM.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

sweet treq now we can drive for sure......got the sti cluster in and man is it amazing......pics soon
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

sweet treq now we can drive for sure......got the sti cluster in and man is it amazing......pics soon
    did you have to mod your cluster? i got the 06 cluster waiting to go into mine ...

just had to trim 1 tab with a razor and walah.....
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

btw if anyone can help me im lookin for a red wrx logo to put for the background of my avic-d3 so post up what you can find... try 500x240 at least
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

nice with working outside temp i have to look into making my outside temp work when i switch them out.

what with all the watermelon helmets on people avatars... have i been away from the states too long to get some joke?

hawk thats looks amazing. it is just what i want. how much did it cost

so lou told me to tell every one tomorrow at murray park the is a think going on for a little girl the got in an accident. and you just bring 5 bucks to help out. she was thinking we could meet there at 6ish? and then do a drive after.

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Me and my basically stock bugeye would love to attend. One day I will keep up! I almost have budgeted enough to go stage 2 in one big jump, and still keep a good amount of rainy day money in the bank... So who is all up? for the ride anyway? Hawk,Treq,Andy,Lou,Njo, (kid with RX-7?)....Gilly??

Njo Did you ever figure out that fuel switch problem?
    me and my basically stock bugeye would also love to attend, and me as well will hopefully be able to keep up one day, and im down for a drive whenever, just let me know, i dotnhave a life besides school and work so im good whenever.. haha
    and the fuel switch problem has something to do with resistance to high, its not getting enough power, i was going up 4th last night and gunned it to catch up to my replicar (exact same minus painted headlights, STi sidemarkers, and he had a real exhaust) but my car bounced three times really hard before it started to go fully. so i need to take it off asap
    Last edited by NJO; 10-04-2008 at 04:05 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    is that carbon trim real carbon?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

yes it is real carbon fiber trim......and gilly the temp guage doesnt work.......i couldnt handle it if it was already 31 degrees
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128