The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 395
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Still workin on it... I have 7 of the 15 so far.......

Still workin on it... I have 7 of the 15 so far....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Oh soccer, I get it, haha, it took me a minute, yes?
    yes :P

lol and as far as one seat hey its your car

Tom Dempsey, of the New Orleans Saints, holds the record for the longest field goal in NFL history: 63 yards against Detroit on November 8, 1970. Dempsey has only half a foot and only a stump of a right arm.

The longest undefeated streak in football is held by Washington University. From 1907 to 1917, in 63 games, their record was 59 wins and 4 ties.

The high school team of Hugo, Colo., once had a 3-game stretch in which they scored 386 points, and held their opponents to 6 points.

The greatest number of points scored in a single game by a single player (collegiate) was 100 by Leo Schlick of St. Viator, in 1916. Schlick scored 12 touchdowns in one afternoon.

The most fumbles by a pro team during a season was 56 by the 1938 Chicago Bears. In contrast, the record for fewest fumbles over a season is held by the 1959 Cleveland Browns, who fumbled only 8 times.

The game was between Evanston High School and Green River High School in Wyoming. Green River quarterback Phil Summers said to the referee: "Haven't we got a 5-yard penalty on this?" Then he took the ball from his center and began stepping off the yardage. But he didn't stop until he had reached the end zone 71 yards later. This touchdown provided the margin of victory, 20-13. Green River coach, Jerry McMillan, said Summers had pestered him all season to try the play. "I didn't think it would work," he admitted.

The 1969 Oakland Raiders were penalized 1,274 yards during the season, a professional record.

The New York Giants of 1927 allowed only 3 touchdowns and 20 points all season.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    lou should i buy one of these with my bonus cash?
    Sparco*Torino 2 Seat*-*SafeRacer
    i like those seats.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

I'm thinkin the one in grey and black....do you think just one would be cheesy for now?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I'm thinkin the one in grey and black....do you think just one would be cheesy for now?
    ya i like the gray and black to. it might be kinda ricer to have just one.. but know one could tell with the tint you have
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

i almost think two is more ricer by definition........adding things to your car to make them look cooler with no "real" purpose. but i really do want two just dont have the cash.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

i almost think two is more ricer by definition........adding things to your car to make them look cooler with no "real" purpose. but i really do want two just dont have the cash.
    ya seat are alot of money. i will never be able to afford them.

freakin intercooler blew off again . looks like a need a new coupler. i need some really nice hose clamps. and one know where to get some
    Last edited by treq18; 10-03-2008 at 02:27 PM.

spray some hairspray inside the hose and tighten down hard
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

NJO
    o 17 huh? haha and shes knows what cool cars are? so whats the deal on a drive this weekend?? is it going to happen? sunday?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

nope and grey/black for sure

i am pissed that part i ordered did nothing looks like i will be spending saturday figuring out what is wrong with the car.

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i am pissed that part i ordered did nothing looks like i will be spending saturday figuring out what is wrong with the car.
    what exactly happened? i dont really get it where this is happenening
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    post 300, wooooo

night everyone talk to you tomorrow after 5 hours of saturdaywork, nothing but oil changes and inspections, yaaay, saturday work is easy and awesome.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.