The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 391
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; well. planning before hand didnt really work out, me and treq were ready to go but he didnt have a ...

NJO
    well. planning before hand didnt really work out, me and treq were ready to go but he didnt have a car, so it wouldnt have been much of a drive... but lou i hope everythings ok with your friends. and what ever happened with finding another subie? for your sister or whatever, i cant remember
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    well. planning before hand didnt really work out, me and treq were ready to go but he didnt have a car, so it wouldnt have been much of a drive... but lou i hope everythings ok with your friends. and what ever happened with finding another subie? for your sister or whatever, i cant remember
    Well Sunday for sure, we're planning on it!
    Friends are good... my friends surgery went well, she was just extremely out of it when I saw her.
    The other friend is well too... broken rib... I guess that is good compared to what they thought it was!
    Ahh yes, we are trying to get my sister into a little bugeye wagon... she is in love with them

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Well Sunday for sure, we're planning on it!
    Friends are good... my friends surgery went well, she was just extremely out of it when I saw her.
    The other friend is well too... broken rib... I guess that is good compared to what they thought it was!
    Ahh yes, we are trying to get my sister into a little bugeye wagon... she is in love with them
    bugeye wagons ftw, how old is she?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

bugeye wagons ftw, how old is she?
    movin in huh? what did you end up doing tonight
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    movin in huh? what did you end up doing tonight
    haha i was just wondering, but i ended up sitting on the computer and watching stupid tv, what about you? will you have the car on sunday?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

haha i was just wondering, but i ended up sitting on the computer and watching stupid tv, what about you? will you have the car on sunday?
    i watched the vice pres. debate. yes i will have the car sunday. so it looks like we better take a drive sunday.

dizz was your clark tuned map worth it? did you run the cobb ots map before and compare?
    Last edited by treq18; 10-02-2008 at 10:52 PM.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    i watched to vice pres. debate. yes i will the car sunday. so it looks like we better take a drive sunday.
    sounds good, im stoked
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

morning peeps whats the good word today?

i watched the vice pres. debate. yes i will have the car sunday. so it looks like we better take a drive sunday.

dizz was your clark tuned map worth it? did you run the cobb ots map before and compare?
    yes it was well worth it...it will be even better once i log some runs and send those to him to tweak the map. it netted me about 20whp and 20-30tq over the Cobb OTS stage 2 map.
    Dont get me the wrong the cobb map was great very safe and reliable thats what i was running when we had our drive out at South Mountain. Once i get this one dialed in it should hold me over until i can get the vf39.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    yes it was well worth it...it will be even better once i log some runs and send those to him to tweak the map. it netted me about 20whp and 20-30tq over the Cobb OTS stage 2 map.
    Dont get me the wrong the cobb map was great very safe and reliable thats what i was running when we had our drive out at South Mountain. Once i get this one dialed in it should hold me over until i can get the vf39.
    ya i have been thinking about doing it after i learn how to log. but i cant deside if i want to wait till after the vf39 or not. it is the same price if you got a map then added a turbo later? does he tweek the one you have?

you should try the new cobb ots beta map it is suppose the be better and compare the 2.
    Last edited by treq18; 10-03-2008 at 07:37 AM.

treq brother sorry i was extremely busy last night. i got all sorts of tied up. How is everyone this mornin? im tired but sure glad it is friday!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    treq brother sorry i was extremely busy last night. i got all sorts of tied up. How is everyone this mornin? im tired but sure glad it is friday!
    it is ok. we need to do something this weekend though. ya i am tired but payday fridays are good

it is ok. We need to do something this weekend though. Ya i am tired but payday fridays are good
    yes paydays are the bomb..... I pinky promise to the mountain states region that i will cruise with yall this weekend.!!!!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

ya i have been thinking about doing it after i learn how to log. but i cant deside if i want to wait till after the vf39 or not. it is the same price if you got a map then added a turbo later? does he tweek the one you have?

you should try the new cobb ots beta map it is suppose the be better and compare the 2.
    if you got one now its $150 then if you add anything like a turbo or dp or whatever its $50. he will tweak whatever map you get from him as many times as it takes to get it right.

I havent tried the new cobb because as far as i could see at the time there werent any for the 02
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    if you got one now its $150 then if you add anything like a turbo or dp or whatever its $50. he will tweak whatever map you get from him as many times as it takes to get it right.

I havent tried the new cobb because as far as i could see at the time there werent any for the 02
    thats not bad. i think what i will try to do is when i get a DP try the cobb beta and ots learn to log and accesstuner then when i get a vf39 run a clark map .

o ya i just check they only have 93 oct for mine and yours grrr they should know we dont have that here in UT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.