The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 359
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 that will be sweet let me know if you need help moving i have my truck.. ...

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    that will be sweet let me know if you need help moving i have my truck.. yes we are for sure what are you doing tonight?

kinda sucks driving at night with out gauge lights. we got this little flash light we have been setting on the gauges so we can see them hahah it is ghetto
    that sucks man.... whens that part get in?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    that sucks man.... whens that part get in?
    monday or tuesday they said.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    i school till ten but i am down to after that. or tomorrow whatever works best. thanks treq much appreciated
    doesnt matter to me.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

alright ill just call you while im schoolin and we can decide
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Morning everyone! So effin tired... it was a long day yesterday.

mornin everyone! i just got accepted into a new condo 2 bed 2 bath only 550 a month and it is in sandy.
    DUDE, hook me up... where at??

Quote Originally Posted by xxloulegzxx View Post
    morning everyone! So effin tired... It was a long day yesterday.

Dude, hook me up... Where at??
    some doctor left to africa and wants me to move in. Only deal like this sorry
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

alright ill just call you while im schoolin and we can decide
    sounds good to me. lou i am with you i just took a power nap and it didnt help much. i even went to bed early at 10pm

You guys need to learn to work on 3-4 hours of sleep a day. (and cutting caffeine out of your diet is a great thing to do, sure you don't get the rush and awakeness but you also don't get the crashing effect)

i dont drink to much caffeine(just mountain dew ect) i dont drink coffie or energy drinks. only a vinalla bean frap. form start buck every once in awhile.

I average about 6 hours of sleep right now (go to bed around 11:30 PM... wake up at 5:30 AM for work).
    We had the wedding yesterday for my friend... it went from 11 AM... and I didnt get home until about 11 PM... it was awesome though... my computer hasn't allowed me to log in to our system at work all morning, so I have just been editing photo's from the wedding all day

sounds like all of us are pretty busy. But man gilly 4 hours!!!!! i get like 5-5 1/2 but i still feel tired most of the day. I fell like i need a vacation.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

NJO
    the ghetto exhaust wont last long, just untill i can afford a real one. so like next month, unless someone buys my bike soon. what have people heard about the megan exhausts? i heard those are huge bang for the buck?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    and as far as my car getting broken into, i told the schoola dn theyre like well its about the 20th theft in the last month well see what we can do, so now theres a cop in the parking lot, but he sits there and gives out parking tickets. soo a good trade off for me, but other people dont like it.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

whats up peeps HAPPY FRIDAY to everyone... so anyone going to join me on Sunday???
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    whats up peeps HAPPY FRIDAY to everyone... so anyone going to join me on Sunday???
    I'm thinking YES Andy Details one more time please?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.