The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 355

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; ya we should taco bell kills it, meeting spot for drive?? ya? get some volcano tacos? i think so. but ...

NJO
    ya we should taco bell kills it, meeting spot for drive?? ya? get some volcano tacos? i think so. but ya, whatevr screw that, ill figure soemhting out, maybe nightstick in the backpack?? haha well im off to bed, tomorrows friday!!!(no school on the real friday) ill talk to you all later.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO! WHy in the heck dont you just call the police and say, watch my car for an hour if you wanna catch some guys attemping a grand theft! Dude i would be perched the bushes with a paintball gun or something! OHHHHHHH! Id be pissed! Why dont you do something about it??

And guys...come on this ghetto fab washer crap has gotta stop...It reminds me too much of ricers.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post

And guys...come on this ghetto fab washer crap has gotta stop...It reminds me too much of ricers.
    Agree'd, and not to mention your gonna get unwanted attention like that... ohh and fingers crossed in a few days ill have some photos of how my engine bay looks now my buddy promised me he would go over and take pictures sometime in the next week.

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    NJO! WHy in the heck dont you just call the police and say, watch my car for an hour if you wanna catch some guys attemping a grand theft! Dude i would be perched the bushes with a paintball gun or something! OHHHHHHH! Id be pissed! Why dont you do something about it??

haha buy me a CBE steve and it will stop.

gilly psssssssssssssshh haha
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

gilly im with you. guys at least pony up the dough for a srs ebay special, dont be so cheap on your expensive car. you may as well just hack it off. If i were you man i would wait in my trunk until i heard them starting to break in, then i'd pop out with mace and a crowbar and show them whats up.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    gilly im with you. guys at least pony up the dough for a srs ebay special, dont be so cheap on your expensive car. you may as well just hack it off. If i were you man i would wait in my trunk until i heard them starting to break in, then i'd pop out with mace and a crowbar and show them whats up.
    i am going to get the srs but i dont have 200 bucks right now even haha.

ya lets wait in the car till they come back or we will part across the way in my truck then when we see them just run them over. then throw them in are black van and take them to the forest.

hawk what did you end up doing last night? the lady said driving home the new lights pretty much light up all 3 lanes on the free way haha.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

i need to order a set of those, stat. I feel like my lighting is terrible. Last night i just got done with school and went on a short drive, cant get enough of the vf39 HIDs soon dun dun dun. just mow like 5 lawns, bam exhaust.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

i need to order a set of those, stat. I feel like my lighting is terrible. Last night i just got done with school and went on a short drive, cant get enough of the vf39 HIDs soon dun dun dun. just mow like 5 lawns, bam exhaust.
    order them right now, 140 shipped for the ones i got.

that is not a bad idea i should go mow some lawns. i think the CBE might be next on the list.
    Last edited by treq18; 09-25-2008 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    order them right now, 140 shipped for the ones i got.

that is not a bad idea i should go mow some lawns. i think the CBE might be next on the list.
    hmmm you do what the iraqi kids do and sell gas on the side of the road.

we need to get the thread title changed. the original gangsters are not even on here hardly anymore
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

we need to get the thread title changed. the original gangsters are not even on here hardly anymore
    here here.... ya what is up with them. andy has a hard time getting on now but lou has no excuse

exactly. timber declare it the treq, gilly and hawk thread
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Indeed ... by the end of next month treq and I will have outposted them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    Indeed ... by the end of next month treq and I will have outposted them :P
    you are porbably right. i like that idea hawk

so whats news? im just sitting around playing force unleashed