The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 354

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Whats the da da da dillio dillio? whats the da da da deal deal? where is everyone tonight?...

Whats the da da da dillio dillio? whats the da da da deal deal?

where is everyone tonight?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    Whats the da da da dillio dillio? whats the da da da deal deal?

where is everyone tonight?
    woo bustin Out old mest lyrics. Just going to take a test right now. Then probably try and put on the hids later
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    woo bustin Out old mest lyrics. Just going to take a test right now. Then probably try and put on the hids later
    yeah thats one of my favourite mest songs actually come to think of it both my favourite mest songs are on that album. Drawingboard being the other.

This is the first vehicle i ever owned, 1989 chevy blazer. I miss it to this day! My buddy said he saw it in cedar city about 2 months ago towing a boat, he said he knew it was mine because it still had the same hunting stickers on it. Screw gas prices! I loved that truck. I even rolled it over once, didnt break a thing! dented the rear fender and thats it! Thats old american quality right there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arizona and Blazer 057.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	80301

I guess im going to the gateway mall tonight. I saw theeee sickest 03 wrx tonight on my way home from work! It was wingless, springs, 18" rota boosts, all blacked out, invidia exhaust. It sounded awesome! It reminded me of hawks car, only it was an 03'
    Last edited by steverasman; 09-24-2008 at 06:02 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

There are only 2 cars that i've owned that I miss, 1) my 98 2.5rs coupe.... /sigh.. and 2) 01 jetta 1.8t..

Dont you miss your suby sub?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Dont you miss your suby sub?
    I was talking previous cars

yes gilly drawing board is a good song.

woot woot HID's are in along with the hid like halogen matched bulbs(for the high beams suppose to be like a 4100k hid)
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

awwwwwh post 800. it feels nice to lay in bed

NJO
    about cars we miss i miss my 99 legacy outback, red with green HID fogs, that car was bada**. can you say rally car?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO how was your day? i kinda want a ghetto fab muffler for now haha. i need something

NJO
    my day kinda blew, just went to school and work. my car got broken into though, not happy about that, got back from class and the woindow was half down and the rubber trim was all pushed in. and my doors were unlocked, my car was to far for my alarm to page me. i hate public schools, thats like the 10th time this year. but you should do it, i love the way it sounds, at lower RPM when it doesnt flow through the muffler it sounds like i have an actuall exhaust, and even at high RPM its quite a bit louder. but how was your day? anything exciting?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

WTF that is like 2-3 days in a row someone has tried to jack your sh!t. what campus is that at? my work day blew as well school was ok only lasted about 30 min went in took my test and left.

maybe i will try the washer fab this week end hmmm

NJO
    ya tend not to go to alot of class, but i do go to alot of taco bell, but ya second day in a row, i think its this little mexican honda gang. but whatever, im going to park somehwere else form now on, or drive the sequoia.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    ya tend not to go to alot of class, but i do go to alot of taco bell, but ya second day in a row, i think its this little mexican honda gang. but whatever, im going to park somehwere else form now on, or drive the sequoia.
    oh i love taco bell we should go. we really need to put those dudes in there place. you think they would give up after not being successful on THE SAME CAR