The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 33
Page 33 of 761 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133533 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 11412

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman black with red pinstripe and red cobb delete....... and you? bandanna right? Ha Ha, fo sho. ...

  1. #481
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Great Salt City of Utah
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    black with red pinstripe and red cobb delete....... and you? bandanna right?
    Ha Ha, fo sho. What were you wearing, I remeber that car, I just can't put a face to it.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #482
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    YEAH MY FRIEND GOT A FLAT THAT I HELPED HIM FIX....... GURRRR I wish i could have made it.... it was good to see all of you though.... good morning lou how is work goin? lets go kick the usps guys and tell them to hand the package over and no one will get hurt
    I know it. I'm tempted. The package has been here since Saturday, so they sure as hell better deliver today! At least it stopped snowing, thank god!

  4. #483
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I know it. I'm tempted. The package has been here since Saturday, so they sure as hell better deliver today! At least it stopped snowing, thank god!
    so today could be the day huh????
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  5. #484
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    what is this "snow" you speak of?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  6. #485
    Moderator timber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. George, Ut.
    Posts
    3,718
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    YEAH MY FRIEND GOT A FLAT THAT I HELPED HIM FIX....... GURRRR I wish i could have made it.... it was good to see all of you though.... good morning lou how is work goin? lets go kick the usps guys and tell them to hand the package over and no one will get hurt
    good man!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

  7. #486
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    so today could be the day huh????
    Ahhh I hope so!! I might shed a tear if it's not... or just show up at the USPS station and demand my package tonight, haha. Whichever works fine with me

  8. #487
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    what is this "snow" you speak of?
    It is an evil white powder that needs to go away
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  9. #488
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Ahhh I hope so!! I might shed a tear if it's not... or just show up at the USPS station and demand my package tonight, haha. Whichever works fine with me
    HAHAHA
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  10. #489
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    Ha Ha, fo sho. What were you wearing, I remeber that car, I just can't put a face to it.
    element hoodie and black hat..... down with usps lou lets go there today... stat!!!! by the way all of your cars looked sick good job everyone! i second the motion that we need to boycott snow. its freakin april come on.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

  11. #490
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Great Salt City of Utah
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    i second the motion that we need to boycott snow. its freakin april come on.

  12. #491
    Registered User xXLoulegzXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake Pretty, Ootah
    Posts
    2,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    Haha, sorry but I have to agree. I am ready for the spring! Meh, skip spring, I just want summer here! Dunes this weekend, woot woot. Anyone down?

  13. #492
    Registered User adizzle02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sandy Utah
    Posts
    963
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Haha, sorry but I have to agree. I am ready for the spring! Meh, skip spring, I just want summer here! Dunes this weekend, woot woot. Anyone down?
    Possibly...i need to see if i can borrow my buddy's 400ex
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

  14. #493
    Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Santa Cruz New Mexico
    Posts
    5,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    Snow on top of snow brah, dont worry about wat they say.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

  15. #494
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Great Salt City of Utah
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Haha, sorry but I have to agree. I am ready for the spring! Meh, skip spring, I just want summer here! Dunes this weekend, woot woot. Anyone down?
    Sorry, I blame all my good karma. It's all about the soul enrgy

    What dunes you going to. Sounds like you could use one of my handy dandy tow hooks. Sand+ Subi = need a tow hook.

  16. #495
    Registered User 06hawkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Salt lake city, utah
    Posts
    2,567
    I WANNA GO!!!!! sand mountain ftw i have two 450's i can bring! and my suby
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •