The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 321
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by steverasman You wanna hear a good version of "enjoy the silence" look at the one by DJ ...

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    You wanna hear a good version of "enjoy the silence" look at the one by DJ tiesto, for those of you who enjoy the occasional trance.

Treq the guy next to you smells like cat piss? What exactly do you do at your work?
    i do shipping at receiving and stuff. the guy that stinks does the picking at stuff. his desk is kinda by mine. it is the same guy that always crop dusts.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    I imagine this quote sums up what i think goes on there.

Treq: I had no idea you could milk a cat.
    Smelly guy: Oh yeah, you can milk anything with nipples.
    Treq: I have nipples Greg. Could you milk me?
    haha meet the parents is a good movie
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

I Support ClubWRX
    female Ninja Warrior ftw.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    female Ninja Warrior ftw.
    random... very random.

NJO
    tuesdays suck, only two days in, and two to go. so is there going to be a drive sometime soon? and i did a new exhaust system... not really, but at work we got bored, and i didnt want to disconnect my muffler so we put three washers in between the axle connection so theres a gap, we called it an CLS (controlled leak system), its cool because at low RPM it sounds really good, but at high RPM most of the exhaust gasses are moving fast enough to bypass the leak and go through the muffler so its louder, but not extremly loud. its kind of getto but we thought it through so its actually getto fabulous.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    random... very random.
    I was watching Ninja Warrior, and it was the version with female competitors. Great show!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    tuesdays suck, only two days in, and two to go. so is there going to be a drive sometime soon? and i did a new exhaust system... not really, but at work we got bored, and i didnt want to disconnect my muffler so we put three washers in between the axle connection so theres a gap, we called it an CLS (controlled leak system), its cool because at low RPM it sounds really good, but at high RPM most of the exhaust gasses are moving fast enough to bypass the leak and go through the muffler so its louder, but not extremly loud. its kind of getto but we thought it through so its actually getto fabulous.
    ghetto fabulous.. that's outstanding...
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

NJO
    yeah, i liked that one... but its true..ish
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

i want to hear the ghetto fab haha. you should get a srs CBE when get one. 250 shipped.
    yes we need a drive soon like this weekend hopefully.

hawk i have a huge favor to ask of you. are you working on your car or anyone else car friday in class?

man just buy my catback!!!! treq what you need i got you buddy!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

NJO
    i want the cat back... but its so stupid, stereos at school have been getting stolen, and i walked to the parking lot and 3 kids of a certain race were trying to get into my car, so i have to buy a paging alarm system so next time some tries so break in, or door dings my car i can bolt out of class and go catch that m***** f*****.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    i want the cat back... but its so stupid, stereos at school have been getting stolen, and i walked to the parking lot and 3 kids of a certain race were trying to get into my car, so i have to buy a paging alarm system so next time some tries so break in, or door dings my car i can bolt out of class and go catch that m***** f*****.

man those people piss me off. we will park you car and all hide around the corner if any one touches the car it will be there last.

that crap is bull s man, i hate people like that.... if you dont want the exhaust let me know, i am tryin to go external wg most likely
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    man just buy my catback!!!! treq what you need i got you buddy!
    well my friend that was going to help me with my brakes in now going to lake powell this weekend so i dont have anyone to help me. and i know you have extra time some times on friday at school with on the tools and stuff. i have to get my rotors turned SS lines and pads on. not a very hard job but alot easier when you not laying on your back in the road haha. and bleeding is kinda hard by your self.

NJO
    ya, i wanna make a system that if the cars locked and you touch it, it shocks ou, and if you door ding it, it shoots your car.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.