The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 307
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey now! Not ALL women are confusing... I talk with my Subie too... she understands me completely Men on the ...

Hey now! Not ALL women are confusing... I talk with my Subie too... she understands me completely Men on the other hand... sheesh
    Tony... the projects took forever! I still have two more to go too!
    Andy... I miss my neighbor

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    Treq if it makes you feel easier about the 'big" muffler look i work right by the Highway patrol office and they havent looked twice at me in almost 2 years. Plus i have had numerous cops behind and next to me not give me any hassle at all. The invidia actually is probably one of the smaller mufflers.
    a little payout goes a long way... I told you stopping by the donut shop would work out in your favor..

Good morning everyone! Hope every body is safe and sound..
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i bet the pusshhhhi sounds way good with your intake and vf-39(jealous)
    yes hopfully the tranny will be fix with out any problems.

brakes should be here today if anyone is at my house to sign for it.
    hawk i would buy your exhaust if i had money. i just cant decide what i want. i really like the invidia and like big mufflers but cobbs stock look would be nice for the popo's. i have also looked at the srs CBE for the price and people seem to be happy with it. and sounds pretty good i think.
    +1 on the SRS
    Yes it is an ebay muffler... but anyone that I have talked to that has purchased it has NO complaints... I guess it's suppose to be similar sounding to my Blitz??

ya i never had a problem when i had a civic with a big muffler. maybe i will end up going with the srs CBE 200$ for a brand new CBE. i mean there is not much that can go wrong it is a piping and a muffler.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

ya i never had a problem when i had a civic with a big muffler. maybe i will end up going with the srs CBE 200$ for a brand new CBE. i mean there is not much that can go wrong it is a piping and a muffler.
    and if you end up not liking it you can always sell it
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

i bet the pusshhhhi sounds way good with your intake and vf-39(jealous)
    yes hopfully the tranny will be fix with out any problems.

brakes should be here today if anyone is at my house to sign for it.
    hawk i would buy your exhaust if i had money. i just cant decide what i want. i really like the invidia and like big mufflers but cobbs stock look would be nice for the popo's. i have also looked at the srs CBE for the price and people seem to be happy with it. and sounds pretty good i think.
    lol you should hear the PSSSSSSH with a 4" intake and a GT30R

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    +1 on the SRS
    Yes it is an ebay muffler... but anyone that I have talked to that has purchased it has NO complaints... I guess it's suppose to be similar sounding to my Blitz??
    ya they sound pretty good have a nice deep tone. then one day if i can i will get a ividia DP to go with it.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Hey now! Not ALL women are confusing... I talk with my Subie too... she understands me completely Men on the other hand... sheesh
    Tony... the projects took forever! I still have two more to go too!
    Andy... I miss my neighbor
    aahhhhhhhh well maybe i can drive by like the good ol days.. oh oh oh you still need to let me drive the beast now that you have the goodies on it...remember i let you drive my baby stage 2
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    lol you should hear the PSSSSSSH with a 4" intake and a GT30R
    oh oh i will be wanting a ride for sure.. i love to hear the spool then pusssssssssh i might have to get an intake just for that haha.

ya they sound pretty good have a nice deep tone. then one day if i can i will get a ividia DP to go with it.
    I've seen used catless invidia downpipes for $150 not sure if you are going catted or not. I know i would buy parts before i could use them if i saw them at a good price. i actualy had my up and downpipe before i got the AP just kept them in the garage
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

oh oh i will be wanting a ride for sure.. i love to hear the spool then pusssssssssh i might have to get an intake just for that haha.
    yeah 21lbs of boost on the daily tune leads to a lovely pshhhhhhhhh sound.

I Support ClubWRX
    good grief!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    aahhhhhhhh well maybe i can drive by like the good ol days.. oh oh oh you still need to let me drive the beast now that you have the goodies on it...remember i let you drive my baby stage 2
    I know, it was freaking amazing, haha. Yes you can definitely drive the beast now that she is Stage 2.
    We just need to have a big "I drive your car" party... I think everyone wants a piece of Tony's VF39 now

i dont know if my right foot should have access to 21lbs of boost........what the hell am i saying YES IT SHOULD
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    good grief!
    yeah i have 4 maps on my utec. 8lb map(obvious what that ones for) , 16lbs (was gona be my daily map but meh didnt) 21lbs.. lol became my daily map. and 24.5lbs...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.