The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 306
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; and how did he even find our thread??? must have nothing better to do than search all threads un-related to ...

NJO
    and how did he even find our thread??? must have nothing better to do than search all threads un-related to him.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hmm I can only speculate that he is jealous of the popularity of this thread.... I mean we have gained over 100 pages in 10 days lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    haha i just went and read it....apparently we all leg hump lou kinda funny that people are talking sh!t on us because we are all friends and talk online.

kinda reminds me of this pic

And when it comes down to it... he is just jealous that he can't join our amazing conversations lol

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    So technically you annuled (spell check) your marriage then Lou?
    Nope, we didn't qualify for annlument because we were over the grace period (it's either like 90 days or 6 months)...
    But get this... we get married on June 2nd... split in the beginning of February... I keep asking him to send me the paperwork and he wouldn't... then LOW AND BEHOLD... he priority mails the paperwork so that I would get them on what would have been our one year anniversary, June 2nd I can laugh now... but I was not laughing when I got them, bastard, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post

And when it comes down to it... he is just jealous that he can't join our amazing conversations lol
    yes i think you are right haha. plus he prob. just wants to hump your leg. . gilly so true.

good morning everyone
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Nope, we didn't qualify for annlument because we were over the grace period (it's either like 90 days or 6 months)...
    But get this... we get married on June 2nd... split in the beginning of February... I keep asking him to send me the paperwork and he wouldn't... then LOW AND BEHOLD... he priority mails the paperwork so that I would get them on what would have been our one year anniversary, June 2nd I can laugh now... but I was not laughing when I got them, bastard, haha.
    In My experience she was in hurry to leave but not a hurry to file the paperwork... strange that.

women never make sense and we will never understand them.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

yeah but thats why we have cars... because when we cant understand womens logic, we can just go outside and talk to our cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    yeah but thats why we have cars... because when we cant understand womens logic, we can just go outside and talk to our cars.
    our cars always know what we are talking about.

Though i did have a car wired like a woman once, all the wires went to crazy spots and weren't colour coded, a crazy mess... much like an Iraqi's housing wiring.(funnier if you've seen it)

Morning peeps....let the leg humping begin
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! Andy lets get that top mount on, gilly get your ass back to america for our buisness, NJO buy my exhaust, Timber"excellent" , Lou how did the crafts go? wish i could have come over, treq glad they are gonna fix your tranny. I am tired and unmotivated, but i found that hose and it works like a charm...... my spool sound is so much louder and the psssshhhh is nice to!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! Andy lets get that top mount on, gilly get your ass back to america for our buisness, NJO buy my exhaust, Timber"excellent" , Lou how did the crafts go? wish i could have come over, treq glad they are gonna fix your tranny. I am tired and unmotivated, but i found that hose and it works like a charm...... my spool sound is so much louder and the psssshhhh is nice to!
    hawk i need to find an elbow first and i have a ac line bracket coming in any day now
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    i bet the pusshhhhi sounds way good with your intake and vf-39(jealous)
    yes hopfully the tranny will be fix with out any problems.

brakes should be here today if anyone is at my house to sign for it.
    hawk i would buy your exhaust if i had money. i just cant decide what i want. i really like the invidia and like big mufflers but cobbs stock look would be nice for the popo's. i have also looked at the srs CBE for the price and people seem to be happy with it. and sounds pretty good i think.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i bet the pusshhhhi sounds way good with your intake and vf-39(jealous)
    yes hopfully the tranny will be fix with out any problems.

brakes should be here today if anyone is at my house to sign for it.
    hawk i would buy your exhaust if i had money. i just cant decide what i want. i really like the invidia and like big mufflers but cobbs stock look would be nice for the popo's. i have also looked at the srs CBE for the price and people seem to be happy with it. and sounds pretty good i think.
    Treq if it makes you feel easier about the 'big" muffler look i work right by the Highway patrol office and they havent looked twice at me in almost 2 years. Plus i have had numerous cops behind and next to me not give me any hassle at all. The invidia actually is probably one of the smaller mufflers.
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.