The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 305
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hawk, i had 3 people bail out on buying my bike this weekend, im selling it for super cheap and ...

NJO
    hawk, i had 3 people bail out on buying my bike this weekend, im selling it for super cheap and noone will buy, i need your exhaust!!! then i can get acces port, then i can get my up/down pipes. then ill be happy! and i have a set of enkeis set up for me to buy i just need to get all the other stuff first, then i can do springs, frnt/rear strut towers and sway bars. wow... i have alot of hopes and dreams, but hopefully by the end of winter, that what nice about still living at home and not having a life, all my money goes to insurance, car payments, or parts... my car stays happy, and i stay happy.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    and before i start even thinkning about turbos and bigger intercooler i need to do soemthing about my tranny, its holding up fine now, but with 70k on it and probably closer to 80/90 by the time i get to turbo/fmic itll be ready to go everytime the car is touched.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO You are just going crazy now too. Your planning on throwing down money like its nothing! I respect that in an enthusiast...something I cant entirely bring myself to do..
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Blast!
    Were you thinking of this little guy?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stewie_evil.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	80175
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    NJO You are just going crazy now too. Your planning on throwing down money like its nothing! I respect that in an enthusiast...something I cant entirely bring myself to do..
    well might as well spend it while i can, cause soon enough i wont have a free house, food, and clothes. and right now theres nothing more important for me to spend my money on, everyhting else i could spend moeny on isnt close to as worth it. nothing makes me as happy.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Sad but true.

So this is my new engine I plan on swapping into my Bugeye! Check it out!

YouTube - Subaru Diesel Engine スバル ディーゼルエンジン ヨコムãƒž Lots of wierd symbols.

Diesel Power Baby! I cant even imagine the power you could pull out of one of these things, not to mention the longevity of the engine would be amazing. At least 400,000 miles id say. 40-45 Mpg's!This needs to come to north America Sooon!

Now how am i going to make it fit....
    Last edited by steverasman; 09-15-2008 at 10:41 PM.

NJO that will be sweet when you get all that stuff for your car. i wish i could put more in to mine but it is not likely right now.

steve that is a pretty sweet motor.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

I Support ClubWRX
    Were you thinking of this little guy?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stewie_evil.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	80175
    I was, actually!
    I have a little card with a pic of Stewie on it that says " I like you. When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless "

edit: this one...
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

You like that boxer diesel Treq? I was just doing some more research on the thing, looks like they're coming out a diesel STI! That is going to totally just blow the balls off of anything! Im saving my money right now! Cant Wait til 2010! Woot woot!
    Last edited by steverasman; 09-15-2008 at 10:59 PM.

NJO
    itd be out in 2010!!! that was the first ive heard of it, and itll be out in a year and a half????!!!!! im way out of the loop.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

You like that boxer diesel Treq? I was just doing some more research on the thing, looks like they're coming out a diesel STI! That is going to totally just blow the balls off of anything! Im saving my money right now! Cant Wait til 2010! Woot woot!
    ya it looks pretty cool diesels can push some mad boost to have you seen and power numbers for it?
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    anyone see that recent post in bugeyemafia?? from that one guy saying stuff about this thread??? was that supposed to be derogatory?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    anyone see that recent post in bugeyemafia?? from that one guy saying stuff about this thread??? was that supposed to be derogatory?
    haha i just went and read it....apparently we all leg hump lou kinda funny that people are talking sh!t on us because we are all friends and talk online.

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    hahahahaha I like the louxx legz and whatever chatline going on in the regional threads. But hey the Military thread was a bad bad bad thing. The 300 pages of leg humping over girl avatars in that thread is perfectly fine tho.
    kinda reminds me of this pic
    Last edited by treq18; 09-15-2008 at 11:47 PM.

NJO
    haha exactly.. whatever, people are haters.
    at work someone has that poster, but it says racing a honda is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded. i found that to be pretty funny. but im off to bed, still feeling sick talk to you all tomorrow.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.