The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 278
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I DONT LIKE THE COLD SO MUCH....... I know my next mod.....dun dun dun. H I mother f'in D's yo!...

I DONT LIKE THE COLD SO MUCH....... I know my next mod.....dun dun dun. H I mother f'in D's yo!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

morning ya'll is it friday yet
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Sup gangsta's?! Friday is almost here. Can't wait! And im off to school.

Im getting me some hid's as well. Treq, where did you get your hid's from again? I wanna get the superwhite lights almost a lightblue.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

dizzle do you think the lightwerkz hid kit is any good either the 35 or 55w?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    I DONT LIKE THE COLD SO MUCH....... I know my next mod.....dun dun dun. H I mother f'in D's yo!
    Yeah and Its HOT here :P... ohh and today is sept 11th incase you'll missed it ....

takes a moment to remember......sigh
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

hawk i ordered 55w 10ks yesterday and halogen hidmatched bulbs for the high beams hoping they are brighter the the stockers.

steve i got them from sharphid.com for 140 shipped that is for the 55w you will prob want the 6ks for a light blue. they have a chart on there site.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

takes a moment to remember......sigh
    it is kinda crazy it has already been what 6-7 years? i was in 9th grade at the time watching in on tv.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    it is kinda crazy it has already been what 6-7 years? i was in 9th grade at the time watching in on tv.
    Yeah time flys faster and faster these days.. hard to believe ive been in Iraq for almost a year now.

ohh and hawk with as much money as you and I spend on parts we should just open our own subietuner shop. and let other people pay for our parts :P

dizzle do you think the lightwerkz hid kit is any good either the 35 or 55w?
    umm not sure about the lightwerkz kit i got mine from sharphid for like $110 for a 35w.One thing i will say is that John at sharphid customer service is top notch
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    hawk i ordered 55w 10ks yesterday and halogen hidmatched bulbs for the high beams hoping they are brighter the the stockers.

steve i got them from sharphid.com for 140 shipped that is for the 55w you will prob want the 6ks for a light blue. they have a chart on there site.
    6k is pretty much white with a hint of blue
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    Yeah time flys faster and faster these days.. hard to believe ive been in Iraq for almost a year now.

ohh and hawk with as much money as you and I spend on parts we should just open our own subietuner shop. and let other people pay for our parts :P
    hey hey hey hey i want in on that action
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post

that is actually why i am going to school. to learn all about cars so i can open my shop with my best friend. dizz thanks for the info
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

that is actually why i am going to school. to learn all about cars so i can open my shop with my best friend. dizz thanks for the info
    So what I'm hearing is "Gilly Lets Open A Shop!!!"

hey then you can hook as all up and have shop drives all the time. we will be like your moving billboards

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.