The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 276
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 i think HID 5k's are the whitest? ya i think its 5000 or 6000 thats the ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i think HID 5k's are the whitest?
    ya i think its 5000 or 6000 thats the whitest, i know on xenonlink.com they show a chart of themps.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    ya get some!, and i really want ellow, cause supposedly yellow helps a TON in fog snow rain and other crap. be nice in utah
    maybe one day when i get a lower grill made i will hide some big yellow fogs behind it
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

ya i think its 5000 or 6000 thats the whitest, i know on xenonlink.com they show a chart of themps.
    ah were i bought mine i found the chart it shows 5ks whitest 6k goes into a light blue

edit: njo how do you like your 10ks? are they pretty bright?
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

I have no idea when it comes to lights, I just dont know what my car can power without blowing out bulbs or overheating, so i just leave them alone.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    that would be sexy haha, i need to drop a big spot light under my car where its not noticable, backing into my driveway(about 15yards long, and not much room on either side entering at a 45degree angle) in the dark sucks, i cant see anything, and when i have my tints, itll be hell. my car and my dads new tundra (about 3 inches away on each mirror) are the only cars out of 7 that havnet hit, the sequoia, f250, s2000, outback, and the 530i, have all come victim to the stucco wall of death! but i dont want the light be out-there and ugly you know?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    I have no idea when it comes to lights, I just dont know what my car can power without blowing out bulbs or overheating, so i just leave them alone.
    i love lights, my outback had 12000 headlights and green fogs, on a red car it looked pretty christmassy. but whaaaatver. it killed people ate night, and i got flashed during the day.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Just throw some reverse hella 500's on the back rack!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

And im going to sleep. Peace.

NJO
    i love them! i actually ordered 12s but i dont think thats what i got. i still like them alot though, but they draw alot of attention, and not always from the right people, but i dont think anyting can draw a fixit ticket faster than my blue/green set up on the outback.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Just throw some reverse hella 500's on the back rack!
    ya just mount some rectangle flood lights up under the spoiler haha

you can run the HID kits and not have a prob.

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    ya just mount some rectangle flood lights up under the spoiler haha
    wouldnt that be cute??? haha maybe i could do some in the car off in the windows, didnt think about that.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

What the heck is an HID?

EDIT: Someone, somewhere is laughing at this question.

NJO
    What the heck is an HID?
    a xenon, High Intensity discharge light, just it doesnt have a xenon capsul to aim the light so it gets disperesed everywhere.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

i love them! i actually ordered 12s but i dont think thats what i got. i still like them alot though, but they draw alot of attention, and not always from the right people, but i dont think anyting can draw a fixit ticket faster than my blue/green set up on the outback.
    haha ya i bet that was bright and noticeable.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.