The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 274
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; if you are trying to get a tranny warrantied be carefull what fluid you use. im pretty sure if you ...

NJO
    if you are trying to get a tranny warrantied be carefull what fluid you use. im pretty sure if you use other fluid in your tranny in a BMW itll void the warranty. but i could wrong, i dont deal with that stuff much. might not hurt to find out though.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    I man I totally agree with you, there is no way i would ever just replace parts in my tranny. If mine ever goes and the engines still got a lot of life left, im putting in an upgraded gearset for sure. But 3k for a whole new tranny mfactory? That sounds to good to be true. If it is that cheap id jump all over that. I think they even have whole new housings for there gearsets to? I could be mistaken though.
    ya hawk told me 2500 for 1-5th gear in their own case plus about 500 for a new clutch to go with it. just swap out the tranny and bang boom should handle 375whp reliably
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Ah so you feel my pain? Sucks dudn't it? I think im gonna mod my woman, im installing a mute button!
    while you are in there install a fast forward and slow motion
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Danggggg Ill have to store that one in the back of my mind! Thats a way good deal. I wonder if its just for 04-07's though..
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    if you are trying to get a tranny warrantied be carefull what fluid you use. im pretty sure if you use other fluid in your tranny in a BMW itll void the warranty. but i could wrong, i dont deal with that stuff much. might not hurt to find out though.
    do any of you have a manual that says what it takes handy? it has brand new amsoil 75-90w right now

Naaa I think ill just pull out the whole wiring harness for pms.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    the subaru manual?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Danggggg Ill have to store that one in the back of my mind! Thats a way good deal. I wonder if its just for 04-07's though..
    when i did a quick search i saw 98+ 5spd

the subaru manual?
    yes

o and a head light went out tonight

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    yes
    i dont but i bet a quick search online will find it, or a previous thread.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    o and a head light went out tonight
    what headlight?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

i dont but i bet a quick search online will find it, or a previous thread.

what headlight?
    passenger low beam

linky link for steve
    MFactory Close Ratio Gears

Amsoil is the best oil out there, but i can see how the dealership would deny you your warranty just because you had different then oem fluid in it. This is for my 02, but i think its the same fluid for all years. The manual says GL-5.

NJO
    not a xenon is it?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

I have all the manauls on my computer i just can figure out how to get them on the forum? Yeah im well aware of my computer illiteracy.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.