The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 273
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by steverasman Ah man geez! Are you kidding me? Are you KIDDING ME!? You work for the man!?! ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Ah man geez! Are you kidding me? Are you KIDDING ME!? You work for the man!?! Dude come on now! In todays world with all the technology thats around?! There are more honorable ways to make a buck! You could just steal someones credit card?Or Sell Drugs, or even be an assassin for hire! But working for a dealership...Im....Im...speechless. I pitty the foo!

haha yep, instead of sticking it to the man, im an assisatant to him... haha but whatever, hopefully i can open my own shop oneday.

Of course im kidding bro dont shart your pants. Works work, the way i see it in our economy were all just screwing each other. The price of gas raises next thing you know people are charging you 50 cents to take a dump in their bathroom.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    Ah man geez! Are you kidding me? Are you KIDDING ME!? You work for the man!?! Dude come on now! In todays world with all the technology thats around?! There are more honorable ways to make a buck! You could just steal someones credit card?Or Sell Drugs, or even be an assassin for hire! But working for a dealership...Im....Im...speechless. I pitty the foo!

Of course im kidding bro dont shart your pants. Works work, the way i see it in our economy were all just screwing each other. The price of gas raises next thing you know people are charging you 50 cents to take a dump in their bathroom.
    haha yep, instead of sticking it to the man, im an assisatant to him... haha but whatever, hopefully i can open my own shop oneday.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Yeah hopefully one day ill get through college.
    Last edited by steverasman; 09-10-2008 at 09:42 PM. Reason: retarded comment
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    here i am, my day was ok, just school, work and a couple hours working on the "whip". i needed to wet sand my headlights, work on my faceplate, and install new wipers. fun stuff...

and on the hawk eyes im pretty sure thats just a day light, not sure though.

but how was your day treq? i talked to sean about you.
    my day was ok, had work then took a math test then came home and was checking out my new tent i got with some b day money. that is about it.

o ya haha what did you talk about?
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    haha booo college.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Yeah seriously booo everything i dont wanna do.

Has anyone seen office space?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    my day was ok, had work then took a math test then came home and was checking out my new tent i got with some b day money. that is about it.

o ya haha what did you talk about?
    i asked him about you and hes like o ya hes a cool kid he asked me if i knew your car but he didnt because i park in the other lot. not to much of a conversation...
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO
    Yeah seriously booo everything i dont wanna do.

Has anyone seen office space?
    of course! funniest movie ever.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

I know i watched part of it the other day, I forgot how funny that show was!

Shoot im pissed for ya Treq. That sucks, it just totally sucks. Maybe we should all call and complain about his trans, then they'll throw him a new one for free. We should do that everytime anyone has problems. All of us just stroll up to the dealership and demand justice!

My advice to you treq: If your transmission is on its way out, throw in the redline/amsoil cocktail. 2 quarts Aimsoil 75-90 svg, 1.7 quarts redline lightweight shockproof. Then after that drive it until your transmission just completely blows up. Save your money. Buy what your car NEEDS, put off what you WANT. I know it doesnt sound fun but just uh dont get over your head in mods you know? You still need to drive this thing, so put a hold on all the other stuff, just save for a rainy day. But im sure you thought about this already. And i dont mean to sound like some parent or something. I would just hate to hear you have to sell your car at a major loss because you cant afford to repair it.
    ya it sucks it should be ok if we are easy on it. if you let the rpms drop way down and shift slow in to 4th it doesnt grind. and ya i am trying to hold off on mods i wont be going stage 2 for a while that is for sure. maybe a CBE. but ya i see what you are saying about buy what i need not what i want the part that sucks is that just to replace the synchros plus labor will be i dont know taking a guess at 1500-2k?? i could be way off. and for 3k i could have a whole new clutch and tranny from mfactory? i guess i will see when that day comes.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    i havnt seen it in so long, but its funny
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Goll im out of hand tonight. I think its because i just lost so bad at madden 09. 8 interceptions in one game! FTL! The xbox hates me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, that and the girlfriend just loves arguing about stupid crap, that always puts me in the best of moods.
    oooooo ya the stupid crap never ends

I man I totally agree with you, there is no way i would ever just replace parts in my tranny. If mine ever goes and the engines still got a lot of life left, im putting in an upgraded gearset for sure. But 3k for a whole new tranny mfactory? That sounds to good to be true. If it is that cheap id jump all over that. I think they even have whole new housings for there gearsets to? I could be mistaken though.

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    i asked him about you and hes like o ya hes a cool kid he asked me if i knew your car but he didnt because i park in the other lot. not to much of a conversation...
    haha i have known sean for many many years nice guy helps me with car stuff cause i am retarded

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    oooooo ya the stupid crap never ends
    Ah so you feel my pain? Sucks dudn't it? I think im gonna mod my woman, im installing a mute button!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.