The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 27
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 761 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127527 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by 06hawkman does anyone else hate that our cars are held together with plastic tabs and shotty japaneese ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    does anyone else hate that our cars are held together with plastic tabs and shotty japaneese bolts
    yes
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    there are some bcs units that are fairly easy to install. i believe the gm bcs is plug and play

I was just wondering how hard it would be to pull a known good unit and switch with dizzle, just to see if that is indeed his problem..
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

Bonus thanks
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    I was just wondering how hard it would be to pull a known good unit and switch with dizzle, just to see if that is indeed his problem..
    it looks really easy a couple of bolts hold it on the bracket, pull off the hoses and unplug the top. I just cant find another bcs around here. I bought one on ebay and after a week the guy told me sorry i dont know what happened to it and refunded me
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    it looks really easy a couple of bolts hold it on the bracket, pull off the hoses and unplug the top. I just cant find another bcs around here. I bought one on ebay and after a week the guy told me sorry i dont know what happened to it and refunded me
    well, if it's not too much of an issue, we can just pull the one off mine and switch out, just to make sure that is the problem..
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

maybe some one at the meet will be willing to trade with him for a minute? i think they are year specific though...... still have love just hate breaking tabs n bolts. i think our cars should have a compartment in the trunk with a bag full of extras.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I Support ClubWRX
    maybe some one at the meet will be willing to trade with him for a minute? i think they are year specific though...... still have love just hate breaking tabs n bolts. i think our cars should have a compartment in the trunk with a bag full of extras.

a HUGE +1 to that. I broke a damn tab off my grill last week... and the tabs or whatever you call them that hold up the bottom shield under the car keep disappearing after oil changes. I get tired of having them replaced, so now it kinda hangs off the bottom of my car.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    well, if it's not too much of an issue, we can just pull the one off mine and switch out, just to make sure that is the problem..
    that would be very cool...
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    That's so ****ty, I am sorry. If it makes you feel like I broke one tab on my side grill too... I found the piece though and super glued it back together.
    I was worried about water getting in mine too, thats why I shipped them off
    Well that's why I resealed them. THey're fine now.
    but I broke off all but one tab on each. broke a tab on the light. Broke the plaistc inside, and effed up my body! I almost cried.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #116
    Dirty Crew #27

+1 to that. it seems like everything you try and take apart or off some little plastic piece comes flying off
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by snowflowmfg View Post
    Well that's why I resealed them. THey're fine now.
    but I broke off all but one tab on each. broke a tab on the light. Broke the plaistc inside, and effed up my body! I almost cried.
    I don't blame you... I am suprised I didn't break more than I did taking off those bastards by myself! Not very fun... but putting everything back on is easier I hope?

Yeah All Of My Under Body Clips That Hold That Piece On Got Mangled So I Put On The Beatrush Panel And Strong Bolts Works Like A Charm
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Banned
    I think I could help you in many ways. I have the stock Bcs for my 02 lying around. I don't want to sell it but you could borrow it. I also am really good with boosting issues. I have a tatrix cable and a can data log your car quickly to see if there is an obvious issue. I wouldn't be able to change your maps, but I could probably easily identify your problem.

<< has dealt with more boost tuning issues than anybody he knows.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    I think I could help you in many ways. I have the stock Bcs for my 02 lying around. I don't want to sell it but you could borrow it. I also am really good with boosting issues. I have a tatrix cable and a can data log your car quickly to see if there is an obvious issue. I wouldn't be able to change your maps, but I could probably easily identify your problem.

<< has dealt with more boost tuning issues than anybody he knows.

Eric, that would be awesome! would you help a brotha out?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

Maybe You Could Help Me To I Am Not Hitting Target Boost
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.