The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 267
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 ya that is what is going to take, cause the place we got it are all ...

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    ya that is what is going to take, cause the place we got it are all the people are stupid.
    ohh if thats the case just bring some brightly coloured objects to distract them. That seems to work with most stupid people, that or just keep saying "MAD TYTE JDM YO!" at the end of every sentence.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

classic douche bags...some people have to much time on there hands
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

classic douche bags...some people have to much time on there hands
    Indeed lol... but made me laugh with the opening statement about mounting a spoiler.

good mornin everyone. treq im sure we can find a way to attatch a grill. look at the grill craft lower grill and see what you think. if anyone knows anyone lookin for an 04-05 splitter and bellows i will sell one cheap. the dude i bought it from took it off an 06 but it had a carbon fiber hood with this on it so know i need to sell this and get an 06-07 set up. thanks and mornin
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

WOOT 500 posts. of which 416 are in this thread lol.That being said... Chow time..

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    good mornin everyone. treq im sure we can find a way to attatch a grill. look at the grill craft lower grill and see what you think. if anyone knows anyone lookin for an 04-05 splitter and bellows i will sell one cheap. the dude i bought it from took it off an 06 but it had a carbon fiber hood with this on it so know i need to sell this and get an 06-07 set up. thanks and mornin
    damn to bad it wont fit mine
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

hawk i will look at that grill. i just dont know how much was cut off so i dont know if a pre made one would fit i guess i will have to look.

question is the red line trans fluid purple? had the trans flushed had purple stuff in it. put amsoil 75-90w in it 4th still grinds (i have not drivin it yet) would this have anything to do with maybe loose shift linkage or bushings? or syncro gone bad .
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

hawk i will look at that grill. i just dont know how much was cut off so i dont know if a pre made one would fit i guess i will have to look.

question is the red line trans fluid purple? had the trans flushed had purple stuff in it. put amsoil 75-90w in it 4th still grinds (i have not drivin it yet) would this have anything to do with maybe loose shift linkage or bushings? or syncro gone bad .
    i think the oil fluid that is purple is the royal purple. redline is more amber... how do you know 4th grinds if you arent driving it
    ?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

i havent drivin it sense it was flushed i drove it before. the gf says it is still grinding.

lame bro that sounds like a fourth gear synchro. and the downside is you can only replace it with stock. not a better design
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

that is what i was thinking. that is what i am going to try to get covered under warranty.

Morning ya'll
    ok so i should have a couple of choices for the ride on sunday by tomorrow. Treq that sucks about the tranny problems. Hawk met your boy yesterday seems like a pretty cool guy..any luck remembering where you got the hoses????
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

i am racking my brain and the phone book for the hoses. did you try to fit it? treq subaru will most likely call it abuse, they always do.....
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

That sucks treq hopefully you can convince them it wasnt through abuse...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.