The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 265

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx VW FTL... You need to change this about her... QUICK. Damn german cars... so overrated... pff ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    VW FTL...
    You need to change this about her... QUICK.
    Damn german cars... so overrated... pff
    nooo, not bmws, haha i love my bimmers, hopefully within the next year or two ill be doing my track car, a 92 e36 325is, fully built engine, turbo, full suspension set up with everything adjustable. and stripped to bare metal with a cage racing seat and steering wheel. yay. but all other german cars are over rated, and subarus are underated.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Somebody want to explain the benefit of an sti TMIC to me? Do they have sprayers in them or something? Where are we going sunday for the cruise? My girly has been begging me for a drive lately. I think she is beggining to catch the subaru fever. She is looking at buying one also. So glad i dont have to convince her to not like Vdubs! Ah ha ha, and if you can afford a beamer NJO, why in the world isnt your subaru 400 hp?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Somebody want to explain the benefit of an sti TMIC to me? Do they have sprayers in them or something? Where are we going sunday for the cruise? My girly has been begging me for a drive lately. I think she is beggining to catch the subaru fever. She is looking at buying one also. So glad i dont have to convince her to not like Vdubs! Ah ha ha, and if you can afford a beamer NJO, why in the world isnt your subaru 400 hp?
    i cant afford a beamer... im jus gong to buy a 92 with 200k miles, and make a race car, plus at work i get uber good deals on parts. and free labor, so its atleast reasonable.
    Last edited by NJO; 09-09-2008 at 05:32 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    i cant afford a beamer... im jus gong to buy a 92 with 200k miles, and make a race car, plus at work i get uber good deals on parts. and free labor, so its atleast reasonable.
    get an old school e30, and make that your race car lol
    i find them pretty bada*s personally

Your going to get a beamer with 200k miles on it, and make it a racecar? So you must be planning to overhaul the engine right? At least its an older beamer. Back when you could count on them.

My girlfriends uncle is like a quadrillionaire, So he buys nice cars,he used to buy a new car every year. He had a lot of bmw's until they just kept breaking down on him, Now ill i ever see him get is ferrari's, jags, and chevys. Well the last four years anyways. He is a rude rich old sonbisch, but he does have some fancy cars.
    Last edited by steverasman; 09-09-2008 at 05:54 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by spike93 View Post
    get an old school e30, and make that your race car lol
    i find them pretty bada*s personally
    e30s are bada**, but slow, and an e36 handles much better.

Your going to get a beamer with 200k miles on it, and make it a racecar? So you must be planning to overhaul the engine right? At least its an older beamer. Back when you could count on them.
    yes a fully built turbo engine(maybe even an s52 with individual throttle bodies), or an ls1 swap that i can put an aps twin turbo kit on at a later time.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

e30s are bada**, but slow, and an e36 handles much better.

yes a fully built turbo engine, or an ls1 swap that i can put an aps twin turbo kit on at a later time.

they are both sick man, post pics for sure

or just a lambo motor lol
    it make take a lot of engine bay modification and a lot of money
    Last edited by spike93; 09-09-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: i screwed up again

That takes a lot of pennies for one of those BMW engines to be a fully built turbo engine. You must be getting those parts for next to nothing to really make this cost effective over modding your subie.

NJO
    That takes a lot of pennies for one of those BMW engines to be a fully built turbo engine. You must be getting those parts for next to nothing to really make this cost effective over modding your subie.
    well i only get BMW parts for cheap, but to do a fully built engine would be expensive, and wouldnt go over the subie, itd be an ongoing project that would take a very long time, but free labor is where the money is saved.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Speaking of engine bay modification and reinforcement. One of these days imma have me my Diesel suzuki samuri. I can see it now, I wanna drop a little tiny 60 hp cat inline 4 into one of those, that would be so sweet. The problem is finding/making the transmission to handle it. Shoot maybe ill just have a hydrostatic transmission and adjust the flow so i can actually go faster then 30 mph!

but fully worth it, check out the old school bmw's on youtube. they have some crazy ass motors with whalegantic turbos
    yes whalegantic (freaking huge) also see god of turbos on youtube

well i only get BMW parts for cheap, but to do a fully built engine would be expensive, and wouldnt go over the subie, itd be an ongoing project that would take a very long time, but free labor is where the money is saved.
    Hmm agreed, sounds like a good project.
    Sadly i have so many projects running around in my head, i dont know if ill ever get the time or money to pursue them. I just need to take a year off out of life and build them all so i can enjoy them for the rest of my life.

NJO
    ya, ive seen some crazy turbo e30s and e36s. a family friend in texas has an e36 m3 with a fully built engine, and a turbo, that thing is mad, fast as hell, and it was still only being broken in. ya, moneys y problem. school sucks, i want to drop out and work.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Quote Originally Posted by spike93 View Post
    but fully worth it, check out the old school bmw's on youtube. they have some crazy ass motors with whalegantic turbos
    yes whalegantic (freaking huge) also see god of turbos on youtube
    You wanna see some huge turbo's, you should see some of the turbos that semi trucks have on their engines. Seriously they have like 150 mm spindles on them! Huge! I wonder how much modding it would take to put one of those on an ej25 without blowing it up after the first boost.

You wanna see some huge turbo's, you should see some of the turbos that semi trucks have on their engines. Seriously they have like 150 mm spindles on them! Huge!
    touche, put on those on a supra
    lag lag lag lag....................HOLY SH*T
    boom no more motor