Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#5 ·
Awesome =] That is neat. My little brother has an 02 Silver RS, and tells me everyday he wishes it could be your car, haha. My exhaust is the Blitz Nur Spec... I love it, thanks =] I just got it on a few weeks ago, no regrets at all! Just did my grill last weekend, have you seen that yet?

#37 ·
xXLoulegzXx are your tail lights smoked with a tint film or paint? did you do them yourself or did you take it somewhere? I just spent a fun few hours trying to do mine until i ripped it off

#42 ·
Yeah, a $15 mistake isn't too shabby. The fact that you have stock red tail lights (instead of clearies like mine), the tint will look ALOT darker on your car... where mine almost has a bronze look in the light, it's weird. I would def. go get it done by Supertints. They guarantee it for life too.

#48 ·
Ha yeah, I am... it's not bad I can't complain... it's not like I have any rules/curfews or what not, plus I get a home cooked meal every night :thumbup::rotfl:
If I ever moved out, I would only live in the Sandy/Draper area... it's all I have ever lived and can't imagine going anywhere else...
So question, how old are you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.