The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 257

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Gilly Monster hmmm yeah i remember this fiasco.. what I learned was, lou needs to get a ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    hmmm yeah i remember this fiasco.. what I learned was, lou needs to get a sexier phone voice for better pricing.

and Hawk, did you see a second junction maybe by the firewall? where that possibly is ready to accept the rest of the wiring?
    Haha, you guys suck... I clearly established that I was texting him... not talking to him on the phone... so he didn't even know it was a girl talking to him... I guess that was my problem, ha.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

led's shipped
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Haha, you guys suck... I clearly established that I was texting him... not talking to him on the phone... so he didn't even know it was a girl talking to him... I guess that was my problem, ha.
    Evidently you missed the class on female derivitive economics. Had you been in this class you would have clearly used the phone, not texted as point in case.

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    but they are brown?????? go to my guy!!!! hey lou how was your night? Andy you have been a ghost lately what gives? gilly glad you get a day off, i bet it is much needed.........so i kinda got a wiring diagram from subaru and that plug one of four things. heated seats, intercooler sprayer, fog lights, or wiper rear, all of which i dont have so how do i know?
    is there two plugs in there? is there a way the one plugs would work for a few things? like it seems like the rear wiper and IC sprayer would be ran the same? i donno
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

but they are brown?????? go to my guy!!!! hey lou how was your night? Andy you have been a ghost lately what gives? gilly glad you get a day off, i bet it is much needed.........so i kinda got a wiring diagram from subaru and that plug one of four things. heated seats, intercooler sprayer, fog lights, or wiper rear, all of which i dont have so how do i know?
    ah man work is some crazy right now. The other 2 buyers i work with are on vacation until thursday so im doing 3 peoples work right now. Lou can you use your girly powers and call the tint guy. hawk let me see if i can figure out what that plug is you have. i've got fogs so maybe i can see what the plug looks like on mine
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Oh oh oh and Good Morning peeps
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    ah man work is some crazy right now. The other 2 buyers i work with are on vacation until thursday so im doing 3 peoples work right now. Lou can you use your girly powers and call the tint guy. hawk let me see if i can figure out what that plug is you have. i've got fogs so maybe i can see what the plug looks like on mine
    I'm pretty sure the switch will look the same.. seems to me like that is a generic multipurpose port, that would junction off else where but in which the OEM switches could be interchanged based on model need.

THERE IS ONLY THE ONE PLUG WHICH I AM 99 PERCENT SURE IT IS FOR FOGLIGHTS.I AM JUST GOING TO GHETTO WIRE IT FOR NOW TO SEE IF IT WORKS.... GILLY YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE PHONE VOICE, SHE PROBABLY COULD HAVE GOT HIM TO PAY HER AND TINT HER CAR IF SHE WENT TO THE CLASSES YOU SPEAK OF DIZZLE THANKS FOR THE HELP! LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU CAN! AND MAKE THAT DAMN APPT. TREQ I KNOW WHO OWNED YOUR CAR AND APPARENTLY IT WAS QUITE THE BEAST! BTW WE SHOULD CHILL SOMETIME I AM SURE WE WOULD GET ALONG AND OUR FEMALES COULD HANG AND STUFF........ WELL OUTTA WORDS
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Sorry caps lock is gay
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

THERE IS ONLY THE ONE PLUG WHICH I AM 99 PERCENT SURE IT IS FOR FOGLIGHTS.I AM JUST GOING TO GHETTO WIRE IT FOR NOW TO SEE IF IT WORKS.... GILLY YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE PHONE VOICE, SHE PROBABLY COULD HAVE GOT HIM TO PAY HER AND TINT HER CAR IF SHE WENT TO THE CLASSES YOU SPEAK OF DIZZLE THANKS FOR THE HELP! LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU CAN! AND MAKE THAT DAMN APPT. TREQ I KNOW WHO OWNED YOUR CAR AND APPARENTLY IT WAS QUITE THE BEAST! BTW WE SHOULD CHILL SOMETIME I AM SURE WE WOULD GET ALONG AND OUR FEMALES COULD HANG AND STUFF........ WELL OUTTA WORDS
    We will figure it out....and im trying to make that appointment trust me i just havent had any time. im on here while im on the phone buying stuff haha
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

So my search for an STi gauge cluster is going nowhere... nasioc is not being very helpful lol... that being said anyone know what they cost from the stealership?

We will figure it out....and im trying to make that appointment trust me i just havent had any time. im on here while im on the phone buying stuff haha
    THANKS MAN if it is not done by the time of the meet we can look at it and get it goin! gilly 300-400 used 700-800 stealership...... just wait for one to come around they pop up every three or four days, i will watch for you.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

THANKS MAN if it is not done by the time of the meet we can look at it and get it goin! gilly 300-400 used 700-800 stealership...... just wait for one to come around they pop up every three or four days, i will watch for you.
    yeah I saw some V8 clusters with the sweep... which look awesome but they were in Km not miles.....

ya hopefully who ever had it before didnt break it bad or beat the crap out of it do you know what was done to it? it must of had a bigger turbo and FMIC. o and yes we should for sure.
    Last edited by treq18; 09-09-2008 at 08:28 AM.

Ah yes yes... I will call him tomorrow on my day off and use my girl schkillz to work out a deal! When would you be able to do your tint?