The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 256

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by steverasman Test tommorrow in math. I better get some sleep. Peace! Oh and Treq let me know ...

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Test tommorrow in math. I better get some sleep. Peace! Oh and Treq let me know when your getting guages, ill get mine at the same time and hopefully one of the veterans can help us out for a small fee or something.
    Id help ya out but obviously im a little far away right now.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    I dont know if stage 2 is going to happen this year. I got soo much crap i have got to pay for, and im only working part time with school. Thats why im just doing all these little chinsy cheap mods, to surpress my appetite for the big ones!

Oh and the kids fine, his car got about 1700 bucks worth of damage. Bummer.
    ya i dont know if i will be stage 2 this years either, but you got to do the little mods some time. plus everything else besides power.

good morning peeps.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    ya i dont know if i will be stage 2 this years either, but you got to do the little mods some time. plus everything else besides power.

good morning peeps.
    Morning Treq, just listening to an afternoon thundershower here.

that sound better then what i am doing.. i just got to work. time to start the .
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

that sound better then what i am doing.. i just got to work. time to start the .
    Yeah my work day just boiled down.. kinda nice in a way and tomorrow is my down day so ill get some much needed rest.

do you get one down day a week? or how does that work?

Hey NJO... go to Supertints downtown... they tinted my tail lights for me... it's not the stealth black either... I think you'll really be happy with the results! I believe it was around like $50 for my tails... and they were done in like 25 minutes!!

Mmmm that 417WHP is beautiful Treq....
    One day... one day we'll be that cool

but they are brown?????? go to my guy!!!! hey lou how was your night? Andy you have been a ghost lately what gives? gilly glad you get a day off, i bet it is much needed.........so i kinda got a wiring diagram from subaru and that plug one of four things. heated seats, intercooler sprayer, fog lights, or wiper rear, all of which i dont have so how do i know?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    but they are brown?????? go to my guy!!!! hey lou how was your night? Andy you have been a ghost lately what gives? gilly glad you get a day off, i bet it is much needed.........so i kinda got a wiring diagram from subaru and that plug one of four things. heated seats, intercooler sprayer, fog lights, or wiper rear, all of which i dont have so how do i know?
    I fear you are going to be chasing wires back through your car.

edit: actually does the diagram show it junction somewhere else... it would make more sense that that is hookup and there is a junction you connect to whatever of the four extras they installed.

Pfff they are not THAT brown... plus his tails are red, not clear, so it'll just go dark...
    Where did you get yours down... who is "your guy"?

do you get one down day a week? or how does that work?
    Well mission dictates but essentially thats is what we try to work.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Pfff they are not THAT brown... plus his tails are red, not clear, so it'll just go dark...
    Where did you get yours down... who is "your guy"?
    the same guy you are supposed to get tinted by! have you made an appt. yet?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

the same guy you are supposed to get tinted by! have you made an appt. yet?
    Mmm no, I have not talked to Andy about it yet... he was going to call him and get the pricing right... because last time I talked to your guy, he didn't tell me the price you did

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Mmm no, I have not talked to Andy about it yet... he was going to call him and get the pricing right... because last time I talked to your guy, he didn't tell me the price you did
    hmmm yeah i remember this fiasco.. what I learned was, lou needs to get a sexier phone voice for better pricing.

and Hawk, did you see a second junction maybe by the firewall? where that possibly is ready to accept the rest of the wiring?