The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 255

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 looks like you are going to have to paint yours wheels this weekend.. and ya everyone ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    looks like you are going to have to paint yours wheels this weekend.. and ya everyone is going all out it seems like. lou went stage 2 hawk going stage 3 this week NJO getting all the little stuff done. me just went stage one and brakes will be soon an led lights.

oh and i need to try and fit my speakers in and get some cheap rears. haha i think we just feed off each other it is not good. think of the money we have spent this month combine
    well, all you combined, my expenses has been bout 15 dollars in spray paint, but hopefull getting CBE, turbo inlet hose, and ic hoses soon. and maybe smoked tailights now, if i dont like it how hard can it be to come off?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Gah i need to take an updated picture of my car. Its like it changes every week. I wanna paint my wheels, the problem lies with dismounting and mounting the tire. I dont wanna just have it look completely stupid with overspray on my tires.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    well, all you combined, my expenses has been bout 15 dollars in spray paint, but hopefull getting CBE, turbo inlet hose, and ic hoses soon. and maybe smoked tailights now, if i dont like it how hard can it be to come off?
    that should be pretty sweet. oh and both of you better be at the drive this week end if we have one.

EDIT: hawk and lou have theirs tinted maybe that would work for you and it can just be stripped off.
    Last edited by treq18; 09-08-2008 at 10:29 PM.
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Yeah ill go so long as it doesnt get in the way of my motha's birthday party. When and where?

You know what i want really? Cobb intake, and then guages. Then im content for a while. So intakes easy. Who knows how to do guages? I think i know how, but im not about to just tap into my vacuum,oil, and exhaust without knowing exactly what to do.
    Last edited by steverasman; 09-08-2008 at 10:30 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Gah i need to take an updated picture of my car. Its like it changes every week. I wanna paint my wheels, the problem lies with dismounting and mounting the tire. I dont wanna just have it look completely stupid with overspray on my tires.
    not a problem, the paint blends in perfect with the tire, and if you spray to much on the tire it flakes off super fast, and alll that doesnt a power washes takes care of super easy. and if your not convinced i have a tire machine at school and work if you need to use.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    that should be pretty sweet. oh and both of you better be at the drive this week end if we have one.
    if there is one ill try my best.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

So did you score your wheels first? or how did you get the paint to adhere with out flaking off weekly?

Yeah ill go so long as it doesnt get in the way of my motha's birthday party. When and where?
    not sure yet but hopefully will know soon.

NJO if there is one ill try my best.
    yes yes try it would prob be sunday evening just dont know were yet.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    sounds good, but if theyre super clean it works way good, my only problem was i painted my wheel gunmetal first and hated it and screwed up one wheel so i had alot of sanding to do. but ive been involved with about 6 flat black rattlecan wheel sets and as long as theyre super clean itll be fine, just no grease, brake dust, or anything like that and your golden. and what flakes off is easily fixed.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

So you guys wanna hear something sad?
    My girlfriends brother just bought him a brand new GTI last week. Sweet car. I love it. He wrecked it today. The kid has only got one eye, he lost his other when a shard of metal tore it out while roofing a few years back. His periphrial is obviouslt impaired, he turned right into this lady today he didnt realize was there until he had hit her car. Sad and dangerous. He's an enthusiast about VW's so really no one can convince him to stop driving for safety reasons. I was just like "NO way!" when i heard the news. Poor ole chap.

You know what i want really? Cobb intake, and then guages. Then im content for a while. So intakes easy. Who knows how to do guages? I think i know how, but im not about to just tap into my vacuum,oil, and exhaust without knowing exactly what to do.
    i want a cobb intake to. gauges i am not sure but i am sure when you get them that that we could help you cause i will need help as well

oh and you need to keep you eye out for a good deal on a AP

Test tommorrow in math. I better get some sleep. Peace! Oh and Treq let me know when your getting guages, ill get mine at the same time and hopefully one of the veterans can help us out for a small fee or something.

So you guys wanna hear something sad?
    My girlfriends brother just bought him a brand new GTI last week. Sweet car. I love it. He wrecked it today. The kid has only got one eye, he lost his other when a shard of metal tore it out while roofing a few years back. His periphrial is obviouslt impaired, he turned right into this lady today he didnt realize was there until he had hit her car. Sad and dangerous. He's an enthusiast about VW's so really no one can convince him to stop driving for safety reasons. I was just like "NO way!" when i heard the news. Poor ole chap.
    that would suck bad hope he is ok.... and the car

Test tommorrow in math. I better get some sleep. Peace! Oh and Treq let me know when your getting guages, ill get mine at the same time and hopefully one of the veterans can help us out for a small fee or something.
    it will still be awhile before i can get gauges so dont wait up for me haha. and ya i am tired and my eyes hurt.

I dont know if stage 2 is going to happen this year. I got soo much crap i have got to pay for, and im only working part time with school. Thats why im just doing all these little chinsy cheap mods, to surpress my appetite for the big ones!

Oh and the kids fine, his car got about 1700 bucks worth of damage. Bummer.

NJO
    I dont know if stage 2 is going to happen this year. I got soo much crap i have got to pay for, and im only working part time with school. Thats why im just doing all these little chinsy cheap mods, to surpress my appetite for the big ones!
    same here, with only wokring part time and insurance everymonth, im left to the saving/selling game for money. but its all worht it. im turning in as well though, talk to you tomorrow boys, and girl.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback