The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 254
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by treq18 ya i bought red leds. i got the T1.5-R. wonder if thats the same for my ...

NJO
    Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    ya i bought red leds. i got the T1.5-R.
    wonder if thats the same for my car... probably is. how much was it? and ar eyou just doing gauges? or climate control as well?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    ya, i believe so, is he a new service advisor? just came from rover? drives a silver e36 m3 sedan? but ya its a cool place to work, alot of rules but i like it, im not really a "mechanic" but im doing an internship/mentor program with a mechanic, which is geat because i still get do do everyhting but under the careful watch of an experienced mechanic, i learn alot there, but im doing it so i can go through UTI and get accepted straight into step(BMW specific school), with them as my recomendation.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    wonder if thats the same for my car... probably is. how much was it? and ar eyou just doing gauges? or climate control as well?
    i am going to do gauges,HVAC, clock, key ring.. i know the HVAC and gauges are the same bulb i would guess the clock to but i dont know about the key ring. i think yours are the same bulbs but dont quote me. it cost me 25 bucks shipped for 10 T1.5 and 1 3022x9(9 small led red dome light)
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

NJO
    i am going to do gauges,HVAC, clock, key ring.. i know the HVAC and gauges are the same bulb i would guess the clock to but i dont know about the key ring. i think yours are the same bulbs but dont quote me. it cost me 25 bucks shipped for 10 T1.5 and 1 3022x9(9 small led red dome light)

i did just quote you on it, and if your wrong....
    just playing, im not ordering them yet. and what would you think the stock boost gauge would be?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

ya, i believe so, is he a new service advisor? just came from rover? drives a silver e36 m3 sedan? but ya its a cool place to work, alot of rules but i like it, im not really a "mechanic" but im doing an internship/mentor program with a mechanic, which is geat because i still get do do everyhting but under the careful watch of an experienced mechanic, i learn alot there, but im doing it so i can go through UTI and get accepted straight into step(BMW specific school), with them as my recomendation.
    yep that is him. in fact he was just over here for dinner. he lives with my brother.
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

i did just quote you on it, and if your wrong....
    just playing, im not ordering them yet. and what would you think the stock boost gauge would be?
    hmm i am not sure cause i dont have one

NJO
    yep that is him. in fact he was just over here for dinner. he lives with my brother.
    o ya he seems like a cool guy, ill talk to him tomorrow about you haha. one of the other mechanics said hes selling his car, if i would have found an e36 m3 before my wrx id be spend 90% of my time on bimmerforums, not here.

hmm i am not sure cause i dont have one
    o, i see, i want to get a 3gauge pod were the clock is with defi gauges in blue. but i dont even know what to get, id get boost, but what else would be important?

and this has turned into an A/B thread very quickly. were is everyone?
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

NJO
    im trying to do my whole car silver and black, i think they contrast each other very well. the only problem is tailights, i want to smoke them but im not sure if i like it, tell me what you guys think... or i could keep them red and do a mix of silver on black with some other red accent. or just leave it how it is?
    Attachment 80055
    Last edited by NJO; 02-16-2009 at 08:32 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Well i happen to like the smoked out lenses. But I hate just pure black. I wish i could find a way to just tint them darker. Everyone is going crazy just modding the crap out of their cars. I love it. Wanna know what i dont love? Working a 12 hour day, and still not fixing what you were working on in the first place!

Edit: hey njo, Throw some black grills on your car if your looking to go silver and black. Customcargrills.com, affordable mesh for under 75 bucks installed. Its what i did. You do have to know how to fabricate stuff though, with a steady hand and a Dremel tool its a good little project. It sure beats paying 300 bucks for 2 grills.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Years of pictures 015.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	80056
    Last edited by steverasman; 09-08-2008 at 11:21 PM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    so is that a thumbs up or down?

and do you know what i dont like, going to school 730 to 2, and work from 3 to 630... BOOO atleast at work your making money haha.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

o ya he seems like a cool guy, ill talk to him tomorrow about you haha. one of the other mechanics said hes selling his car, if i would have found an e36 m3 before my wrx id be spend 90% of my time on bimmerforums, not here.

o, i see, i want to get a 3gauge pod were the clock is with defi gauges in blue. but i dont even know what to get, id get boost, but what else would be important?

and this has turned into an A/B thread very quickly. were is everyone?
    ya he is selling it. well maybe....

3 most common gauges are boost, EGT(exhaust gas temp.) and oil pressure.

are you tail lights smoked? i think i like them how they are. and ya were is everyone to night

NJO
    ya he is selling it. well maybe....

3 most common gauges are boost, EGT(exhaust gas temp.) and oil pressure.

are you tail lights smoked? i think i like them how they are. and ya were is everyone to night
    theyre not smoked, i just did a little photoshop on it.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Well i happen to like the smoked out lenses. But I hate just pure black. I wish i could find a way to just tint them darker. Everyone is going crazy just modding the crap out of their cars. I love it. Wanna know what i dont love? Working a 12 hour day, and still not fixing what you were working on in the first place!
    looks like you are going to have to paint yours wheels this weekend.. and ya everyone is going all out it seems like. lou went stage 2 hawk going stage 3 this week NJO getting all the little stuff done. me just went stage one and brakes will be soon an led lights.

oh and i need to try and fit my speakers in and get some cheap rears. haha i think we just feed off each other it is not good. think of the money we have spent this month combine

theyre not smoked, i just did a little photoshop on it.
    well i vote for the smoked look unless you got some more photo chop jobs to show me.

Seriously though. I think im bad until i get on here. Then its like oh no im good see everyone else is doing it, im not crazy to spend this much on my car.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.