The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 246
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by steverasman Yeah. +1 for rock climbing. ya it is pretty fun i have been building up my ...

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Yeah. +1 for rock climbing.
    ya it is pretty fun i have been building up my rack this year.

i didnt like were we went this time. maybe next time will be better.
    do you have any gear steve??
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No, Whenever i go its always with my buddy derek and his group. They got a ton of equipment. So ive never had the need to buy any. Where did you go?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

i want to flush the trans fluid what is some nice fluid to run. i have been getting a little grind in 4th
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    No, Whenever i go its always with my buddy derek and his group. They got a ton of equipment. So ive never had the need to buy any. Where did you go?
    first we went to a place(cant remember the name) it is across the street from dogwood. then we just went to dogwood after and i dont like the rock there very much. plus it always has alot of people there.

morning everyone, i am ready to go back to bed....

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    morning everyone, i am ready to go back to bed....
    +1 here here to that... Its 5pm here and I'm ready for this **** day to be over.

Oohh how I dread Mondays!
    NJO... the headlights look awesome!
    So I have a question.... I want to paint my stock wheels black (for when I have to swap them out for the winter)...
    Is there just like a spray can paint I could buy from autozone to paint them... or do I need to go to like Maaco or something and get them painted??

were have you been lou you have been slacking.
    i need to buy a set of stock wheels

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Oohh how I dread Mondays!
    NJO... the headlights look awesome!
    So I have a question.... I want to paint my stock wheels black (for when I have to swap them out for the winter)...
    Is there just like a spray can paint I could buy from autozone to paint them... or do I need to go to like Maaco or something and get them painted??
    get them powdercoated if its not too much money. But I guess you could use Caliper spray paint from an autoparts store
    Audi + Subaru Fan
    2000 Audi S4 (B5) 2.7T EPL Stage 2
    2001.5 Audi A4 (B5) 1.8T Stg. 2 RIP

I know I am a huge slacker I have been so busy lately!
    To get them powdercoated... I would have to get them unmounted from the tire... and then I was told it would be about $75 each wheel to do the whole thing....
    Hmmm... I've been looking into this stuff called Duplicolor... it looks like alot of people use this brand to paint their wheels? It would be alot cheaper... but who knows how it'll turn out, especially when I am doing it

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I know I am a huge slacker I have been so busy lately!
    To get them powdercoated... I would have to get them unmounted from the tire... and then I was told it would be about $75 each wheel to do the whole thing....
    Hmmm... I've been looking into this stuff called Duplicolor... it looks like alot of people use this brand to paint their wheels? It would be alot cheaper... but who knows how it'll turn out, especially when I am doing it
    hmm duplicolor isnt bad.. though I've never painted rims before.... but i'm pondering painting my calipers when i get back ....

NJO
    my wheels are spray painted flat black, doesn't look amazing but its $11 wheels, and if the get curbed or anything you just spray them on the car, it blends in/flakes off the tire so its super easy.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    my wheels are spray painted flat black, doesn't look amazing but its $11 wheels, and if the get curbed or anything you just spray them on the car, it blends in/flakes off the tire so its super easy.
    I think that's what I am going to do... they are just for the winter so I don't care if they look that good or not...
    Did you sand it down or anything before you painted? What kind of wheel paint did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    Did you cover your rotors/calipers somehow? because i know that burning paint smell would bug the hell out of me.

NJO
    well the first time i paint them i do it off the car and just ouch them up on it, but i know people who just stuff newspaper behind it and around the wheel well on the paint.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.