The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 244
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by steverasman Hey NJO, nice suby, basically the same as mine except yours is the hatchback. And it ...

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Hey NJO, nice suby, basically the same as mine except yours is the hatchback. And it appears as though you spray painted your wheels. I actually was going to do that, but i thought it might look kinda cheesy, but yours dont look half bad. Just a headsup on wetsanding your lights. Go with a quality product when your looking to restore your headlights lenses. I used permatex brand lense restoration. I followed the directions with exactness, it ended up destroying my lenses. Luckily i was able to get most the damage wet sanded out using 3M's lense restoration kit. I would recommend them, i would aslo recommend not touching the inner lense at all. For me it did more harm then good.

Yeah Treq those diesels are QUICK! At my last job I drove a 2500 HD duramax that was chipped and had 6" Mufflerless TBE. That truck would scream, The edge chip would keep track of quarter mile and 0-60 time. Sometimes I would just go on empty roads and tare it up. fasted 0-60 i ever did was 4.7 seconds. My boss claimed he went 0-60 once in 4.3 seconds. Thats nuts for how heavy of a vehicle your moving! But we would burn through the fuel doing that! In a quarter mile at WOT we would use almost a half a gallon! But then on economy mode we would be getting 19 mpg, which isnt bad for a big truck. It had huge mudders on it too. I bet we could really have gotten a lot better performance with something smaller. I would love to be able to own a duramax. One day One day. In my fairytale land dreams, when im laughing at the decreasing dollar amount and loving the increasing price of gas!After i have my suby modded to perfection! I will own my monster diesel truck.

Cummins is the best automotive diesel out there, if ya ask me. But unfortunately the truck around that engine is a pile of crap.
    Cummins engines are beasts.. the vic I roll here (bonecrusher) has a huge cummins turbo diesel in it.. well its got to pull 23tons but the size of the turbo on that beast blows my mind... anything that can pull a 23ton vic at 60mph is crazy.. I keep joking I'm gonna install an aftermarket BOV on it lol..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NJO
    iga digadigadigadigadigadigadigadiga psshhhhhhhhhhh

that would sound quite odd
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    iga digadigadigadigadigadigadigadiga psshhhhhhhhhhh

that would sound quite odd
    lol umm the bonecrusher makes more of a roar... than that sound.... and incase you were wondering...

the bonecrusher is on the far right

Yeah cummins builds a good engine, and its american made. Go figure!

What does the bonecrusher do? It looks like a giant cage with wheels in this picture.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Yeah cummins builds a good engine, and its american made. Go figure!

What does the bonecrusher do? It looks like a giant cage with wheels in this picture.
    Its has a large "arm" with a spork on the end that we use to "interrorgate" potentially dangerous objects on the road..

So thats the machine you use to drive around and poke stuff with? Cant you guys just shoot whatevers in the way. It just seems like that would be a more fun, faster way of doing things.
    What size engine is in that beast?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

So thats the machine you use to drive around and poke stuff with? Cant you guys just shoot whatevers in the way. It just seems like that would be a more fun, faster way of doing things.
    What size engine is in that beast?
    well generally we are trying to find, identify and disable potentially explosive things so we dont shoot at them.. and the second question i'm afraid i'm not allowed to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    i just need to glass clean the inside because i was eating pizza as i did it and my dumb*** touched the inside and didnt clean it so its all really hazy when a light inside goes on. where did you buy the 3m kit though? on my old outback i just used a cheap kit i bought at ace and it worked really good
    I bought the 3M kit from autozone. I still wouldnt recommend using the kit to clean the inside, just use a rag or something.

Oh. Well alright. Its top secret, i getcha
    Have you guys ever actually interrogated anything that has blown up?

I bought the 3M kit from autozone. I still wouldnt recommend using the kit to clean the inside, just use a rag or something.
    agreed, if the inside isn't all crazy foggy and uncleanable just use a rag.

Oh. Well alright. Its top secret, i getcha
    Have you guys ever actually interrogated anything that has blown up?

HAHAHAHA lol thats the problem with poking bombs with a stick .. sometimes they have a habit of going off.

Wow. That sounds kind of fun to me actually, as long as i was in the caged machine. Have you ever heard of the ASV skidsteer the military uses to find land mines and stuff?
    I used to work on those machines everyday.
    Here check it out ASV Remote Control Posi-Tracks
    This is the smallest one, but they had some we would see with these huge chain attachments that would rotate and just penetrate the dirt. kind of like this. Just bigger, YouTube - ASV RC-100 with Fecon

Wow. That sounds kind of fun to me actually, as long as i was in the caged machine. Have you ever heard of the ASV skidsteer the military uses to find land mines and stuff?
    I used to work on those machines everyday.
    Here check it out ASV Remote Control Posi-Tracks
    This is the smallest one, but they had some we would see with these huge chain attachments that would rotate and just penetrate the dirt. kind of like this. Just bigger, YouTube - ASV RC-100 with Fecon
    Yeah lol... I work with combat engineers thats their general job in life destroying things with explosives and clearing mine fields...

Wow this place is dead!!!!!

Wow this place is dead!!!!!
    like the sharper image in amish country!
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 09-07-2008 at 12:38 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.