The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 243

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; dont know if any of you listen to the band underoath.. but i just got their new album A+...

dont know if any of you listen to the band underoath.. but i just got their new album A+
    friends don't let friends ride stock...
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

underoath is amazing. i have been to every show so far in utah! my lady just got the cd so i will hear it on the way to kamus..... have an awesome weekend everyone. dont forget me i bid you adue
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

If you like underoath there is an album called "painted red: strung out on underoath" its a string quartet doing underoath songs...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    If you like underoath there is an album called "painted red: strung out on underoath" its a string quartet doing underoath songs...
    i will have to check that out..
    Gilly Monster quote:" if you start driving like an asshat we will demote you to Civic tuner status."

Yes im still alive. Litterally all i do is go to school, work, eat, do homework, and put gas in my car.

Im pretty strung out as of lately. I havent had time to even sleep, but i felt like i was abandoning my subie friends. There was 19 pages for me to catch up on...but i started falling asleep after i read the 4th, so i have no idea whats going on!

All i can say is that the transformer is awesome, and im not a huge fan of underoath. But i havent heard too much of them soo ill check them out. And by that i mean download off of limewire. Yes i do pirate some music, not all, but some. Im a terrible human being i know.

Need sleep, need cobb cold air intake.

I said if they took my stapler I was going to burn down the building.
    Last edited by steverasman; 09-06-2008 at 01:09 AM.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

i need cobb intake to. but alot of money for me.

so i was getting on the free way to night and raced a dodge cummins diesel chipped and exhaust at least maybe more.
    but ya just was behind him about 2 car length maybe 3 i hear him get on the gas i was like hmmm lets see if i can keep up... catch up(wasn't to easy) and was on his tail(pretty fast truck) shifted in to 5th weeeee boost flew by him look down an realized how fast i was going....125mph the GF was not happy

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    i need cobb intake to. but alot of money for me.

so i was getting on the free way to night and raced a dodge cummins diesel chipped and exhaust at least maybe more.
    but ya just was behind him about 2 car length maybe 3 i hear him get on the gas i was like hmmm lets see if i can keep up... catch up(wasn't to easy) and was on his tail(pretty fast truck) shifted in to 5th weeeee boost flew by him look down an realized how fast i was going....125mph the GF was not happy
    yeah you get their quick without realizing that ... less than 14 seconds in most cases, just be careful treq wouldnt want you ending up a statistic my friend... but that being said...ive been known to do the same thing sometimes..

NJO
    wow, i wasnt on most of yesterday cause of work and i was painting my headlights but looks like i missedout on alot of serious conversation. and hawk i have my bike upfore sale on craigslist and if it sells your exhaust is the first thing im gonna buy.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    Ej20 swap/ with ALL supporting parts
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

NJO
    and treq, i know what you mean, my car is a stocker and even like that i was chasing my friends 325xi down going about 85 on the freeway getting off onto foothill when i dropped it a gear and got on it, shifted and passed him, i was doing 110 before i knew it. it was crazy. then i had to slam on the brakes cause i passed him on the off ramp and know theres alwys cops sitting there waiting to catch someone, a ticket doing 110 in a 40 woulnt be fun.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback
    intake/turbo inlet/vf39/big tmic/headers/uppipe/downpipe/straight pipe/walbro fp/modded stock injectors/ and too much more

Quote Originally Posted by NJO View Post
    and treq, i know what you mean, my car is a stocker and even like that i was chasing my friends 325xi down going about 85 on the freeway getting off onto foothill when i dropped it a gear and got on it, shifted and passed him, i was doing 110 before i knew it. it was crazy. then i had to slam on the brakes cause i passed him on the off ramp and know theres alwys cops sitting there waiting to catch someone, a ticket doing 110 in a 40 woulnt be fun.
    yeah Felony speeding ticket is never fun.

NJO
    ya, not cool. anyone one know a grayish hawkeye with gunmetal enkei wheels? and it had gauges all down the Apillar. i saw it this morning when i went to work out.
    edit-
    i painted my headlights last night, tell me what you think. they need to be touched up, and i need to clean the inside on the plastic. and im also going to wet sand them and get rid of the rock damage.
    Attachment 80033

Attachment 80034

Attachment 80035

Attachment 80036
    Last edited by NJO; 02-16-2009 at 07:32 PM.
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback

They look good.. I really do need to open mine up again and repaint more of the top..

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    yeah you get their quick without realizing that ... less than 14 seconds in most cases, just be careful treq wouldnt want you ending up a statistic my friend... but that being said...ive been known to do the same thing sometimes..
    I know I don't do that often. I rode in a stage3 wrx tonight I liked it.

Hey NJO, nice suby, basically the same as mine except yours is the hatchback. And it appears as though you spray painted your wheels. I actually was going to do that, but i thought it might look kinda cheesy, but yours dont look half bad. Just a headsup on wetsanding your lights. Go with a quality product when your looking to restore your headlights lenses. I used permatex brand lense restoration. I followed the directions with exactness, it ended up destroying my lenses. Luckily i was able to get most the damage wet sanded out using 3M's lense restoration kit. I would recommend them, i would aslo recommend not touching the inner lense at all. For me it did more harm then good.

Yeah Treq those diesels are QUICK! At my last job I drove a 2500 HD duramax that was chipped and had 6" Mufflerless TBE. That truck would scream, The edge chip would keep track of quarter mile and 0-60 time. Sometimes I would just go on empty roads and tare it up. fasted 0-60 i ever did was 4.7 seconds. My boss claimed he went 0-60 once in 4.3 seconds. Thats nuts for how heavy of a vehicle your moving! But we would burn through the fuel doing that! In a quarter mile at WOT we would use almost a half a gallon! But then on economy mode we would be getting 19 mpg, which isnt bad for a big truck. It had huge mudders on it too. I bet we could really have gotten a lot better performance with something smaller. I would love to be able to own a duramax. One day One day. In my fairytale land dreams, when im laughing at the decreasing dollar amount and loving the increasing price of gas!After i have my suby modded to perfection! I will own my monster diesel truck.

Cummins is the best automotive diesel out there, if ya ask me. But unfortunately the truck around that engine is a pile of crap.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

NJO
    i just need to glass clean the inside because i was eating pizza as i did it and my dumb*** touched the inside and didnt clean it so its all really hazy when a light inside goes on. where did you buy the 3m kit though? on my old outback i just used a cheap kit i bought at ace and it worked really good
    EX BUGEYE MAFIA #193
    1996 Legacy Outback