The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 204
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; service manager at a resturant repair company hr + benifits but i dont eat much, the more money going ...

service manager at a resturant repair company $17 hr + benifits but i dont eat much, the more money going into my ride the better.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post

You know... girls don't get as much "extra" in life that guys think we do... really!
    What did that guy put your tbe on for? 60 bucks??

If i went to him he would probably charge me the standard 75 dollars an hour shop labor.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

You know... girls don't get as much "extra" in life that guys think we do... really!
    im making this my signature
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

I eat so much food
    No really... this is my average day (no joke)
    Wake up, have a couple bowls of either cereal or oatmeal... around 9:30 I will have my first snack... then at 12:30 I have another snack... then at 2:30 I take my lunch and usually pig out... then usually before I go home I snack on something else... then when I get home I will eat a big dinner... then usually around 10 I will grab another bowl of cereal...
    And I wonder where all my money goes?

Purchasing Officer for a mining company $20hr plus bonus
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    What did that guy put your tbe on for? 60 bucks??

If i went to him he would probably charge me the standard 75 dollars an hour shop labor.

It's cuz he is a friend of Tonys though

you look good for eating that much
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Well still lou, im sure it has something do with it. And dont even get into about eating. I swear im an 800 pound man stuck in a 180 pound body.

I quit sushi a while back though, im already seeing an extra 300 bones a month.

I guess i need to ask for a raise. My boss is always telling me what a great job i do. Now i should ask him to show me da money!
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

I eat so much food
    No really... this is my average day (no joke)
    Wake up, have a couple bowls of either cereal or oatmeal... around 9:30 I will have my first snack... then at 12:30 I have another snack... then at 2:30 I take my lunch and usually pig out... then usually before I go home I snack on something else... then when I get home I will eat a big dinner... then usually around 10 I will grab another bowl of cereal...
    And I wonder where all my money goes?
    ok so i wake up at 5:30 have 3 whole eggs and 4 egg whites and 2 pieces of toast or oatmeal. 8:30 protein shake, 11:30 tuna or turkey sandwhich, 2:30 chicken breast rice and black beans, 4:30 protein shake, 6:30 protein shake, 7:30 some steak or chicken and greenbeans, 11:00 cottage cheese and a protein shake
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

It's cuz he is a friend of Tonys though
    I guess you could say i'm a friend with benifits..... btw did anyone call jesus again?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by 06hawkman View Post
    I guess you could say i'm a friend with benifits..... btw did anyone call jesus again?
    not yet im hoping to get some free time tomorrow afternoon i may just run down there and talk to him. its in Murry right????
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

my diet consists of cup of noodles and little ceasars. hehehe no but really i go out like 2 times a week and just buy alot of groceries. and i eat alot of salad which is way cheap!
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    not yet im hoping to get some free time tomorrow afternoon i may just run down there and talk to him. its in Murry right????
    yes sir
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Daaannnggg gina. You and those protein shakes. I was drinking one a day (to get my protein for being a veggie)... and it was too much for me. I couldnt ever do that much

No doubt, dont tell me your one of the dudes i see at the gym "barking" when he does his reps. Those guys are disgustingly huge.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.