The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 203
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; That does look pretty sweet i would have to say. And does that car have an induction on its roof??...

That does look pretty sweet i would have to say.

And does that car have an induction on its roof??
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    big warehouse sounds good. the car has 50k miles
    Doesnt your car have a 60k mile warranty?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Doesnt your car have a 60k mile warranty?
    i am not sure.

i like your car you have more done to it then mine. one day i will be super stock.

Thanks. Im still kind of trying to figure out what i really wanna do, I love my car, I just cant decide if i want to just drive it as is and gradually mod or wait until im done with school, like graduated, not just this semester. Then from there buy a lightly used 07 sti (Mucho stronger trans then my 5sp) and blow all my earnings throwing 400 hp into that? I wouldnt have such a hard time deciding if I had 10 grand laying around. I would just pay my car off the load it with all the mods possible.

Yeah i think i want to install the roof vent? maybe one day.........Im bored so lets all talk about future car plans. This weekend i am installing my vf39 and getting protuned the following week. And buying some supertones. I also need a set of rear brake rotors and then i can do a 4 corner brake job....lines,fluid,rotors,pads. Who is next?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Thanks. Im still kind of trying to figure out what i really wanna do, I love my car, I just cant decide if i want to just drive it as is and gradually mod or wait until im done with school, like graduated, not just this semester. Then from there buy a lightly used 07 sti (Mucho stronger trans then my 5sp) and blow all my earnings throwing 400 hp into that? I wouldnt have such a hard time deciding if I had 10 grand laying around. I would just pay my car off the load it with all the mods possible.
    personally if i were you i would mod your car and drive it like crazy then when the engine/trans goes out put in an sti driveline and convert all of your mods over. I love bugeyes. especially with morrette (spelling?) headlights.
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

Hawk thats nuts, you just bought springs, now brakes and supertones!? Where do you get your money!? Do you not eat?

Okay i know what it is and i want in. When is the next heist?

ya i need in on this to lol.

Jebus money bags... I have to wait until taxes/bush money/bonuses to have my fun with the Subie...
    I really REALLY just need a job where I make more... REALLY.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Jebus money bags... I have to wait until taxes/bush money/bonuses to have my fun with the Subie...
    I really REALLY just need a job where I make more... REALLY.
    i am with you on that. and the sad thing is you prob make more then me even haha

I make decent money, its just im always at school so i only get part time hours.

Ok lets just out with it whats everyone making? And dont be all thats confidential adult talking crap. Who am i gonna tell the IRS?

$14/hour- mechanic for a landscape company.

I probably make the least out of everyone here..
    Let's hear it...
    $12/Hr...
    It's a sad sad life.

Construction company warehouse - $17/hr plus benefits.
    2008 DGM Sedan WRX - Sold as of 1/13/09

2006 CGM WRX - Stage 2 as of 1/24/09

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I probably make the least out of everyone here..
    Let's hear it...
    $12/Hr...
    It's a sad sad life.
    Yeah but along with that sad sad life, you got boobs and estrigen. Sooo you get the discounts, really it all evens out.

Yeah but along with that sad sad life, you got boobs and estrigen. Sooo you get the discounts, really it all evens out.

You know... girls don't get as much "extra" in life that guys think we do... really!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.