Subaru WRX Forum banner

The dizzle and loulegz thread

519K views 11K replies 57 participants last post by  Calvinball 
#1 ·
ADizzle02 Sandy Utah

xXLouLegzXx do you drive a black rex?? I think you live 3 houses down from me hahaha

#11,278 ·
are you using any boost control?

Ie a 3port or a hallman or ebc?

#11,280 ·
whats up everyone? i just got back from lake powell, it was awesome such a nice break from work and everyhting. buthwn my buddy got his sti tuned at COBB i think the guy said to just run a mbc...

#11,282 ·
so ive heard... i havnt looked to much into them yet cause im to that point yet but i guess when andy figures it out itll be good info for me

#11,284 ·
good luck andy, he vf39 is a good choice... my friend has an 06 with fuel pump, fmic, mbc, tbe, headers and up-pipe on a vf39 tuned by cody... that car is impressive for having only dropped around 3k into it.

#11,290 ·
im gettin vf39 next week!!!!! and i also got my turbo inlet hos einstalled, and my BOV off, and an SPT catback. so now im selling my srs catback- 125, turbo xs rfl BOV, 150, and AP- 500. any one interested in anything? or know of someone who is? please le tme know i really want this stuff gone so i can finish the engine portion of my car.. pre STi tranny that is...

#11,300 ·
and anyone have stock 06 07 wheels that they would be willing to part with?

#11,302 ·
AHHHHHHH. so after getting my new turbo inlet hose in and my car still wouldnt boost i reset the ecu and reloaded stage 2 from the access port. then it still wouldnt boost above 9ish. i went in to work today and smoke tested it again... didnt find anyhting that shows up under that lowe of pressure. but its starting to lead me to believe i have a problem perhaps with my software or my ecu? anyone have any ideas?

#11,304 ·
i switched one with my friends 05 and it didnt change... would i need to reset my ecu or anything initialize it when i put it on?

#11,305 ·
ok, so another thing ive found while searching was about the "restrictor pill"? i know that its in one of the lines and i think its on one of the ones after the t fromt the ebcs. would this caus emy problem if its missing? prior to my knowledge of this restricotr pill i had to replace several lines from the waste gate due to cracking and breaking. i hope i didnt replace it...

#11,308 ·
Yup

That'd be it.

You're hitting mechanical boost. The signal has to be restricted by a 3port boost control solenoid (no pill) a manual boost controller (no pill) an electronic boost controller (no pill) or a 2 port bleed style boost control solenoid (stock... has pill in the line)

either buy a 3 port, a hallman MBC, a Blitz EBC, or a pill. If you buy anything other than the pill you need a tune though!

#11,312 ·
from everyone I've talked to... the Ebay Pink H Brace does a little something something.. but the other two ebay items are JUNK

#11,315 ·
So i almost lost control of my car again today. This time was epic. 40 mph on like 33rd or something, going over tracks, had to stop on the tracks, stearing wheel starts going everywhere. I have no idea what this could be! why doesn't my wheels stay strait? im getting the front rotors surfaced and brakes bled this weekend.. hopefully it fixes it.. any other ideas?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.