The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 193

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; wow, i left for 4 hours and there has not been a post since.. Where is everyone at. Well i ...

wow, i left for 4 hours and there has not been a post since.. Where is everyone at.

Well i put a stock bpv back on my subie and i couldnt be happier! No more surge!

So anyone in the market for a used BOV?
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post

So anyone in the market for a used BOV?
    haha your funny

Im pretty sure I almost choked on my breakfast togo plate when I read that steve... you never cease to make me laugh.

so guess ill let you in on my issue ive had as its a good cautionary tale, I installed my lightweight flywheel not too long ago and basically what would happen was if i let off the gas compeletely the car would stall once the rpms dropped it would just drop all the way down and not idle at 500-700rpm... now if i throttle down and ease off the gas, the car finds its idle equilibrium just fine and sits around about 500-700rpm... hadnt really had a chance to tune it out, because my gt35 died on me.. so once it gets tuned this week ill let you know and see what happens with that issue
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 08-28-2008 at 02:33 AM.

morining peeps. lou,hawk,dizz,gilly,steve,timber,jeff. i am really tired.

Me too man. I had my last night of bowling and it was a long night. We didnt get done til around eleven. Our team took second though.. and we won money for being just that good..
    2008 DGM Sedan WRX - Sold as of 1/13/09

2006 CGM WRX - Stage 2 as of 1/24/09

Morning Treq!
    Morning everyone else (when you all get your lazy asses out of bed)
    I am freaking tired too. I'm use to being able to sleep in on my day off and was not able to yesterday... so i'm effin tired.
    Ooohhh but thinking about driving my car got me up and going this morning, haha.

Lou, You need to change your signature.. To stage 2!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffman127 View Post
    Me too man. I had my last night of bowling and it was a long night. We didnt get done til around eleven. Our team took second though.. and we won money for being just that good..
    i like bowling. i am not very good but it is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Morning Treq!
    Morning everyone else (when you all get your lazy asses out of bed)
    I am freaking tired too. I'm use to being able to sleep in on my day off and was not able to yesterday... so i'm effin tired.
    Ooohhh but thinking about driving my car got me up and going this morning, haha.
    ya i think you might have to take me for a ride now lol. hopefully i will have stage 1 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by jeffman127 View Post
    Lou, You need to change your signature.. To stage 2!
    Oh damn, you are right!
    Changing right meow.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    ya i think you might have to take me for a ride now lol. hopefully i will have stage 1 tonight
    You should be excited for stage 1. I didnt think anything of it when I did it.. WOW! It makes a world of difference. I cant wait to go stage 2 then who knows where that will lead.

I wanted my warranty... so I told myself... "I am going to do just looks on this car and that's it"
    Then that turned to CBE... and then Accessport Stage 1... then that turned to getting a DP and going Stage 2... then that turned to a future list of a VF39 Turbo, STI Top Mount and Tein H Tech Springs
    It never ends, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    I wanted my warranty... so I told myself... "I am going to do just looks on this car and that's it"
    Then that turned to CBE... and then Accessport Stage 1... then that turned to getting a DP and going Stage 2... then that turned to a future list of a VF39 Turbo, STI Top Mount and Tein H Tech Springs
    It never ends, haha.
    haha ya it never ends. sarah say i am a dork because i have a spread sheet of everything on the list haha. it just makes it easier.

I said the same thing.. Then the first thing I did is put an a/p on it and thats why I went with SPT exhuast. After going and seeing everyones loud WRX's now I want to be loud too. I need to find some louder exhaust.. Coupled shortly after with a downpipe. I dont want to go too far til after I have had it for a year. I might want to get the 09 instead. They are alot cooler and have more power than mine, and they are stock.