The dizzle and loulegz thread - Page 192
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on The dizzle and loulegz thread within the Mountain States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx Sorry to hear about the Subie Treq, that sucks! Did you end up getting the AP?? ...

Quote Originally Posted by xXLoulegzXx View Post
    Sorry to hear about the Subie Treq, that sucks! Did you end up getting the AP??

As soon as you get that thing out of the shop Tony you need to post some pics with the new drop! I am very jealous.

Oh oh oh and yes... lovie my Stage 2 long time.

Next thought... STI top mount aaannddd VF39 turbo
    FMIC + true garrett 30 or 35 series is what ya want

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

As soon as you get that thing out of the shop Tony you need to post some pics with the new drop! I am very jealous.

Stii top mount and a vf39 is on my list to after every thing else I need LOL

my only advice... if you plan on going past that eventually.... then dont settle for that.. just save up the money and go with something bigger like a 18g or something....

Dang Treq that sucks, hope it works out.

Congrats on stage 2 Lou! And you already know what to spend your money on next, im so proud!

Isnt a vf39 just a stock sti turbo?

Well one of my good friends got home today on leave from the army so im going to be catching up with him and chillen with the rest of the clan from highschool.

Ill catch up with you guys tonight.
    Peace! Live long and prosper *****es.
    My emotions, and how my car is currently running are somehow interconnected. I would hate to see how I would react if I totalled it!

Quote Originally Posted by steverasman View Post
    Dang Treq that sucks, hope it works out.

Congrats on stage 2 Lou! And you already know what to spend your money on next, im so proud!

Isnt a vf39 just a stock sti turbo?

Well one of my good friends got home today on leave from the army so im going to be catching up with him and chillen with the rest of the clan from highschool.

Ill catch up with you guys tonight.
    Peace! Live long and prosper *****es.
    have fun man... buy him a drink for me.. umm ill get ya back at the next meet in feb/march... and yes vf39 = sti turbo :P.... but it bolts right on and with STi TMIC STi Pinks, and a bigger fuel pump, i believe there is an AP map already set for it
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 08-27-2008 at 04:50 PM.

also on that note... im off to bed its 3 am here... so ill catch you folks when i wake up.. later.. stay safe. treq hope to hear your car is running again by the time i get on next.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    have fun man... buy him a drink for me.. umm ill get ya back at the next meet in feb/march... and yes vf39 = sti turbo :P.... but it bolts right on and with STi TMIC STi Pinks, and a bigger fuel pump, i believe there is an AP map already set for it
    there is an AP map for it and a 18g map. How does the 18g lag compare to the vf39? The vf39 sounds nice cause it is prety much 2 main parts for the swap in a hawkeye.

Quote Originally Posted by treq18 View Post
    there is an AP map for it and a 18g map. How does the 18g lag compare to the vf39? The vf39 sounds nice cause it is prety much 2 main parts for the swap in a hawkeye.
    ok well i was going to bed but i will kinda field this question.. essentially vf39 is more efficient, as it produces more power at lower boost. However the 18g will give better top end and can hold more boost though definately laggier. second everybody and their mom is selling vf39s so they are much cheaper :P

and im not sure about the hawkeyes but im pretty sure you guys already have the same fuel pump that the sti has right?
    Last edited by Gilly Monster; 08-27-2008 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Monster View Post
    ok well i was going to bed but i will kinda field this question.. essentially vf39 is more efficient, as it produces more power at lower boost. However the 18g will give better top end and can hold more boost though definately laggier. second everybody and their mom is selling vf39s so they are much cheaper :P

and im not sure about the hawkeyes but im pretty sure you guys already have the same fuel pump that the sti has right?
    I was reading both map notes and the 18g only as a few more hp and they both taper to 14psi by red line. I an sure a pro tune would be different. Just being the devils little buddy LOL

hey dizz what color are your hids? are the the light blue or deep blue?
    they are the 10,000K i think they are the deep blue color...if you are thinking o getting any check out sharphid.com awesome guy to deal with and think he has them on sale for $100 and they are the slim ballast
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

im suprized you aren't out driving still haha i know i drove for like 2 hours after i got mine done
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

Quote Originally Posted by adizzle02 View Post
    they are the 10,000K i think they are the deep blue color...if you are thinking o getting any check out sharphid.com awesome guy to deal with and think he has them on sale for $100 and they are the slim ballast
    yours the35w or the 55w? I was looking at the 55w 10k's

yours the35w or the 55w? I was looking at the 55w 10k's
    ive got the 35w. When i bought mine the 55w were quiet a bit more ten the 35w
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3

I Support ClubWRX
    wassup, homefries? Tony, Andy, JL, and all the rest of you, good evening! treq, sorry about your ride, that sucks.
    Loulegs, that is awesome about your hardware! Stage II is how these cars should have come from the factory. Luckily, 09 will fix that. Gilly, stay safe in the sand, bro!
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

1,000 posts Andy pants, 1,000 posts!
    Tender.
    I drove her around for a WHILE, don't you worry

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.